PDA

View Full Version : Connecting UEs to Tems Investigation

noname2093
2014-09-25, 01:33 AM
I just got my hands on Investigation 16 and I am having a really difficult time getting my UEs to bind to it. I have an iPhone 5 and Lumia 920 that I have no clue where to start getting them to work, and then I have a AT&T Z998 (ZTE Mustang) and HTC Thunderbolt that will show up inconsistently. This is very frustrating. I have combed through the user's guide but that only supplies directions for Sony Xperia phones... I am wondering if anyone has a guide that goes through the steps for various manufacturers phones (Especially the iPhone 5 and Lumia 920).

Ascom touts the compatibility of these phones with Investigation but does not provide any support on how to do it.

Thanks.

flanders
2014-09-25, 08:42 PM
I belive you need a special iOS version on the iPhone in order to use it with TEMS.

noname2093
2014-10-15, 12:37 AM
I belive you need a special iOS version on the iPhone in order to use it with TEMS.

So a stock iPhone will not be capable of connecting to Investigation? As far as I know, Ascom does not sell iPhone devices. Has anyone does this?

Also, still having difficulty connecting Lumia devices. Does it need to be in a special mode?

Thanks.

astaroth
2015-07-12, 01:55 AM
on connecting lumia install nokia's PC Suite , on iphone , ive never tried iphone in my DT