PDA

View Full Version : Question HELP - Problem with FTP download in TEMS v16.1.1

nale
2014-09-13, 01:58 AM
Hi I need some help from experts:
We are doing some drive test with TI v16.1.1, everything works fine except for the FTP testing, even when the file was downloaded (or uploaded) correctly, right after finishing the download, we get an error message stating:
"FTP Failure, Measurement returned zero payload"
It happens everytime, but all files are downloaded OK. During download task, the progress indicator stays at 0% all the time, even when the file is actually downloading.
The same happens with v16, we upgraded to 16.1.1 but it didn't solve the problem.
Please give any advice.
Thanks

okkin04
2015-04-30, 10:22 AM
Maybe you have problem in accessing your ftp server. try to tracert that so you can see how many hops it have. Sometimes due to your server so that error occured

hoanan
2015-05-10, 01:08 AM
i think, have problem with your Tems. Check again with other version

techfolkcmr
2015-05-10, 01:43 AM
We are doing some drive test with TI v16.1.1, everything works fine except for the FTP testing, even when the file was downloaded (or uploaded) correctly, right after finishing the download, we get an error message stating:
It happens everytime, but all files are downloaded OK. During download task, the progress indicator stays at 0% all the time, even when the file is actually downloading.
The same happens with v16, we upgraded to 16.1.1 but it didn't solve the problem.
Please give any advice.
Thanks

do u have certificates installed properly. U have to check in the option in file menu

Please add reputation if you like my post. Knowledge is Power.

raghav.ausali
2015-05-26, 07:48 PM
Hi

Did any one resolved this, Iam also facing the same issue.
Please help me

husseinmanaf
2015-05-27, 04:11 AM
i think its problem with your license as tested before with many and working well
download and upload

check with your license provider

BR

ali56s
2015-05-27, 12:01 PM
hi best way is use original dongle
BR

Viktorm
2015-07-01, 10:28 PM
Realy?
I have TI 15.3.2 + original dongle. I have the same problem when I do DL or UL, But I have good report by throughput.

techfolkcmr
2015-07-02, 12:50 PM
Please give any advice.
Thanks

Check IP Sniffing. Try to add sniffing manually and then automatically. Post the results

hakimh38
2015-07-12, 07:49 PM
i think, have problem with your Tems. Check again with other version