PDA

View Full Version : TEMS Visualization 5.0 docs

rapster
2009-04-10, 12:44 AM
TEMS Visualization 5.0 works with data gathered by the optional event-based data collection features found in E******* OSS-RC. For WCDMA, this function is known as General Performance Event Handling (GPEH). The event-based data collection feature in GSM networks is called the Realtime Performance Monitoring (R-PMO) function.
On top of the event-based data TEMS Visualization also supports tracing recordings. These OSS trace features are called UETR for WCDMA and MTR for GSM. Trace recordings are useful because they record specific IMSIs regardless of where the call was made.
The enhanced capabilities in TEMS Visualization let you switch between GSM, WCDMA, and Tracing modes to identify quality problems and congestion, see the effects of recent network changes, and to get a better understanding of radio network behavior. You can analyze and identify problem spots, root
causes, and troubleshoot to effect solutions.
The Task Manager enables you to create and schedule tasks that automatically download, parse, and archive logfiles created on a UNIX OSS system. You can schedule tasks to run immediately, once, or to repeat on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.

http://rapidshare.com/files/219292859/TV.rar

pass: rartv

SCHERIFFHELMY
2009-04-13, 03:50 AM
HI

You forgot the pswd

TEMS Visualization 5.0 works with data gathered by the optional event-based data collection features found in E******* OSS-RC. For WCDMA, this function is known as General Performance Event Handling (GPEH). The event-based data collection feature in GSM networks is called the Realtime Performance Monitoring (R-PMO) function.
On top of the event-based data TEMS Visualization also supports tracing recordings. These OSS trace features are called UETR for WCDMA and MTR for GSM. Trace recordings are useful because they record specific IMSIs regardless of where the call was made.
The enhanced capabilities in TEMS Visualization let you switch between GSM, WCDMA, and Tracing modes to identify quality problems and congestion, see the effects of recent network changes, and to get a better understanding of radio network behavior. You can analyze and identify problem spots, root
causes, and troubleshoot to effect solutions.
The Task Manager enables you to create and schedule tasks that automatically download, parse, and archive logfiles created on a UNIX OSS system. You can schedule tasks to run immediately, once, or to repeat on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.

http://rapidshare.com/files/219292859/TV.rar

ocsibacsi
2010-05-26, 12:03 AM
Please re-upload, file is removed from RS.
Thanks.

radiorf
2010-05-26, 12:07 AM
File is missing. Please upload

Blacktiger
2010-05-26, 12:40 AM
Sir, Please Re-Upload the File

zainmirza
2010-05-27, 12:45 PM
bro link expired

milos665
2010-05-31, 04:31 PM
Hi,
link doesn't work

hendral
2010-06-01, 12:27 AM
Could you upload this thread in www.4shared.com. I appreciate you

zee86
2011-01-09, 09:42 AM
link dead plz upload again
lot of request for reupload

qaqa
2011-01-20, 01:27 PM
I am also in the need

anybody help uploading? Thanks

riverstreamer
2011-06-22, 06:58 PM
Hi to everybody who can support us in this subject,

I put this message in all threads regarding to Tems Visualasation.

May I ask you to put downlink link of the last version of Tems Visualisation ?

May I ask you if you put the ^^C^^R^^K^^ of any version of the Tems Visualisation that you have?

If someone can support us for preparing the SOLUTION for the last version; I'll try to find the last version of the tool in anyway.

With thanks to your attention and support.

Yours,
riverstreamer;