PDA

View Full Version : List of general and important KPIs of Drive testing

waqaranjum
2014-08-08, 08:20 PM
I have been studying DT and read some of DT presentations on 2G and 3G drive testing using TEMS.

Can someone professional would be kind enough to please share the list of (vendor independent) important KPIs and counters that are generally used when drive testing. I am new to DT and I am a little confused as to which KPI I need to focus on.

Help will be much appreciated.

070057r
2014-08-09, 01:42 AM
Hi,

This is what I found when I was studing the same. Hope this help u too.

kevin_h811
2014-08-09, 12:02 PM
Hi,

Do you have for 3G and LTE.

br//

elpirata
2014-08-15, 12:45 PM
Hi dear.
Can you send to me this doc Drive+Test+Problem+Analysis.rar (http://www.finetopix.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36230&d=1407516112) ?
I did not download due my reputation.

patek1968
2014-08-20, 04:03 PM
I have been studying DT and read some of DT presentations on 2G and 3G drive testing using TEMS.

Can someone professional would be kind enough to please share the list of (vendor independent) important KPIs and counters that are generally used when drive testing. I am new to DT and I am a little confused as to which KPI I need to focus on.

Help will be much appreciated.

Basically, DT KPI is usually pre-defined by client which is the coverage kpi like in 2G (RxLev and RxQual), in 3G (RSCP and Ec/No) and LTE (RSRP and SINR). These DT KPI have threshold which is sometimes hard to attain. Also take note about the Mobility scenario which consider (Call setup failure and drop) and Handover Failure. DL and UL Throughput test are optional. As long you now the basic foundation of 2G and 3G and LTE, how and why you get this measurements and events. You are doing fine. =)