PDA

View Full Version : LTE Parameters for High Capacity Venues or stadium

yhussain110
2014-08-06, 11:30 PM
Hi,

Does any have the parameters settings for high capacity stadiums & Arena.

I need a list of parameter that needs to be configured to cater high traffic. What are the parameters & their values.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Shakeel_15
2014-08-07, 12:10 AM
Hello,

Do in this way.

1. Before assurance activities start, temporary commercial licenses be applied for or the capacity of commercial licenses is expanded based on the capacity evaluation results.
2. To mitigate impact on services in case of an EPC fault or overload, it is recommended that one eNodeB connects to multiple MMEs through S1-MME links in the LTE system.
3. Tracking area code (TAC) adjustment is used to avoid excessive track area update (TAU) messages caused by mobility of the tracking area edge users and reduce TAU procedures and signaling impact. It is recommended that a high-volume traffic site be planned in the same tracing area with neighboring sites.
4. It is recommended that one cell be configured in one site or one cell be configured on one LBBP to ensure user experience in scenarios with high-volume traffic.

Consider the above points and discussion will continue.

BR

Hi,

Does any have the parameters settings for high capacity stadiums & Arena.

I need a list of parameter that needs to be configured to cater high traffic. What are the parameters & their values.

Please let me know.

Thanks

g.kashi@yahoo.com
2014-09-23, 01:17 PM
To mitigate impact on services in case of an EPC fault or overload, it is recommended that one eNodeB connects to multiple MMEs through S1-MME links in the LTE system

justdream
2014-10-28, 09:53 PM
Dears,

Could you please share LTE parameter recommended settings for such big events

mohammedalansi
2014-12-18, 11:55 PM
i have qraudation project

i need it >>with some helps to do

chakku
2014-12-19, 12:48 AM
Hi
Below are few recommendations