PDA

View Full Version : Question Data for Mainex Omstar

dacoder
2014-08-05, 11:04 PM
Can anyone post steps to obtain these data for Mainex OMSTAR?
http://i58.tinypic.com/opu0ja.jpg
Configuration data is CFGMML i guess, Engineering Parameter data i have no problem... but for the remaining how do we obtain?

thanks

dacoder
2014-08-06, 11:25 PM
no huawei expert in this forum ?? :(

Shakeel_15
2014-08-07, 12:02 AM
Hello,

The required data can be downloaded from RNC/BSC Maintainence client via M2000. Better to find OMUD User guide.

Configuration data - CFGMML
Performance data - KPIs/copunters in ftp-Bam-measresult folder
Alarm Data - LST ALMLOG
CHR.MR Data - also on file manager of LMT

BR

Can anyone post steps to obtain these data for Mainex OMSTAR?
http://i58.tinypic.com/opu0ja.jpg
Configuration data is CFGMML i guess, Engineering Parameter data i have no problem... but for the remaining how do we obtain?

thanks

dacoder
2014-08-07, 12:17 PM
is Configuration Data and MML Data the same? If we use CFGMML file for Configuration data then what do we use for MML Data? and what about remaining data...how to obtain those?
do you have this OMUD user guide that u mentioned? I believe there must be doc that explains how to obtain these data.

thanks

esoestemp
2014-09-11, 11:58 PM
Hi,
I have problem loading CFGMML - it always start quickly, but the progress bar stops at 26% forever.

Do you have any clue about the issue?

theoptimizer
2014-09-21, 11:19 PM
HI ,

I am also using OMSTAR V5R9 and successfully loaded config, Engineering and Performance Data but couldnt find CHR/MR data on web LMT File Manager Can someone be kind enough to show its location by taking a snap

Thanks

qaqa
2014-09-29, 11:18 AM
Hi guys,

Which OMStar version supports both RAN7 and RAN16?

thank you,

esoestemp
2014-09-30, 06:28 AM
HI ,

I am also using OMSTAR V5R9 and successfully loaded config, Engineering and Performance Data but couldnt find CHR/MR data on web LMT File Manager Can someone be kind enough to show its location by taking a snap

Thanks

Hi,
From LMT - File manager try here:

/bam/common/fam/famlogfmt/pchr

justdream
2014-11-08, 06:27 AM
Dears,
Do you have guide regarding how to import each item shown above
What's the meaning of each item?
what's the required command?

samuraial
2014-11-10, 09:47 PM
Try help file in Mainex Omstar as it gives the path for most of the items there.

B/R

jkpllan3
2014-11-11, 10:57 PM
I also had a lot of trouble learning about the log files. I have collected some good info about it (see attachment)...

theoptimizer
2014-11-12, 03:40 PM
Hi thanks for this useful info but i still couldnt find NodeB Performance Data. I know Where cell and RNC Level raw Performance Data is stored in bam/measur results but NodeB Performance is not part of it can someone help in finding the location of raw files for NodeB Performance

hiennv
2015-01-20, 12:42 PM
Hi,
I have problem loading CFGMML - it always start quickly, but the progress bar stops at 26% forever.

Do you have any clue about the issue?
I have the same problem. Anyone can help please?