PDA

View Full Version : MaxFach1Power E******* Parameter Trial and Impact

shariq.nav
2014-06-26, 09:27 PM
Hello Guys,

Have you tried FACH1power change in your network. What is the effect and which KPI Improved / Degraded.
please share your experience on this parameter.

I am planning to change MaxFach1Power from 18 to 38.

As per ALEX: MAXFACH1POWER- It defines the maximum power for transmitting the first FACH CHANNEL, relative to CPICH Power . The first FACH Channel is used for logical channel - BCCH , CCCH and DCCH, control signalling.

You can also mail me any presentation if you have on : shariq.nav(at)hotmail.com

rgds
sharique
+221766752397

electron
2014-06-26, 09:54 PM
Hi,

Your accessibility, RRC Success rate will improve by 20% but if your network is highly utilized in term of PWR it may degrade HSDPA Throughput as well as increasing admission trigger due to power resource.

Cheers
Hello Guys,

Have you tried FACH1power change in your network. What is the effect and which KPI Improved / Degraded.
please share your experience on this parameter.

I am planning to change MaxFach1Power from 18 to 38.

As per ALEX: MAXFACH1POWER- It defines the maximum power for transmitting the first FACH CHANNEL, relative to CPICH Power . The first FACH Channel is used for logical channel - BCCH , CCCH and DCCH, control signalling.

You can also mail me any presentation if you have on : shariq.nav(at)hotmail.com

rgds
sharique
+221766752397

gunpowder
2014-06-27, 01:21 AM
Decreasing in Cell Capacity

Luiz Cardoso
2014-09-03, 11:45 AM
Hi Sharique,

I saw good ACC results in some networks changing maxFach1Power from 18 to 38, but if you have lack of pwr (e.g. highcapacity cells the changes may result in bad ACC results. Change the parameter in steps (1 dB). We have some cells with maxFach1Power=50 with good accessibility results.

BR,
LC