PDA

View Full Version : GSM Neighbor Cell Analysis(OMStar)

samuraial
2014-06-25, 05:18 PM
Dear All,

When trying to check neighbors in OMSTAR V09 the prerequisites to import are(from OMStar help file):

1-) GSM performance data (include GCELL_GCELL performance measurement) has been imported to database; - can anyone give more specific information about this(commands list if possible)

2-) Please turn on the GCELLNCELL switches of Nes when collecting the data. - same as previous

Sorry about that but with WCDMA you just need to collect "MR" along with performance and configuration+Engineer parameters, but in GSM seems to be a little hard( as the information is not complete).

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

electron
2014-06-25, 05:33 PM
Where is the attachment?
Dear All,

When trying to check neighbors in OMSTAR V09 the prerequisites to import are(from OMStar help file):

1-) GSM performance data (include GCELL_GCELL performance measurement) has been imported to database; - can anyone give more specific information about this(commands list if possible)

2-) Please turn on the GCELLNCELL switches of Nes when collecting the data. - same as previous

Sorry about that but with WCDMA you just need to collect "MR" along with performance and configuration+Engineer parameters, but in GSM seems to be a little hard( as the information is not complete).

Thanks in advance.

samuraial
2014-06-25, 05:42 PM
I cannot load any during this time, sorry about that.
Just asking if anyone had any previous experience with OMStar or any tutorial helping with kind of tasl.

B/R

RF Engr
2014-06-26, 12:12 AM
I am having problem with loading CHR/MR data in OMSTAR
all the time it gives "SAU Notice" and stops .
So if anyone is using OMSTAR can you please confirm are you using CHR/MR or PCHR/CHR/MR to load in OMSTAR?
Thanks

lihanbok
2014-06-26, 02:22 AM
Yes, OMSTAR can load CHR/MR or PCHR/CHR/MR.

I am having problem with loading CHR/MR data in OMSTAR
all the time it gives "SAU Notice" and stops .
So if anyone is using OMSTAR can you please confirm are you using CHR/MR or PCHR/CHR/MR to load in OMSTAR?
Thanks

samuraial
2014-06-26, 10:38 PM
Did anyone successfully created a GSM Neighboring Cell Analysis task on OMSTAR V500R009?
I get fail at 100%.
Can anyone share some information if he can on the procedure u need to follow(commands etc) as my performance data are open but probably missing something.
In the help file we see "Please turn on the GCELLNCELL switches of Nes when collecting the data.", anyone have a command for that?????

Thanks in advance.

justdream
2014-11-09, 07:35 PM
Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Dear, Kindly which Data Source Name in OMStar you are using to import these kind of Neighbor measurment Data

samuraial
2014-11-10, 09:50 PM
For GSM I could not achive the results I needed.
For WCDMA you need to open Measurement Reports for the sites(be careful as it increase the SPU load) and import them in Omstar.

B/R