PDA

View Full Version : How do TEMS patches and Meds work?

racer.mhn
2014-06-10, 03:41 PM
Hi all,

Long time ago I downloaded a med for TEMS investigation 10.0.5 from this forum but I was unsuccessful to use it.
Yesterday I got a patch for TEMS investigation 13.0.2 and I spent too much time on trying to make it work for me but unfortunately I failed again. :D

I doubt that either I'm missing some important step in installations OR maybe I've been misunderstanding the whole concept of these TEMS patches and meds since forever. ;)
I just want to know one thing. Just suppose we want to use a patch or med for any version of TEMS Investigation, so do we need a USB dongle as well or is it supposed to work without any USB dongle? I mean these patches and Meds are for the dongles?

If anyone could please help me.

TEMS
2014-06-10, 05:22 PM
@racer.mhn
only patch file will not help you for successful on that, is need hardware dongle or emulator+patch.

BADSAH
2014-06-10, 06:36 PM
friend do not worryi help you on thisIam Also Junior Member in this forum.I have also not sufficent previlage to access the links.you need to donate something to access the links.
Hi all,Long time ago I downloaded a med for TEMS investigation 10.0.5 from this forum but I was unsuccessful to use it.Yesterday I got a patch for TEMS investigation 13.0.2 and I spent too much time on trying to make it work for me but unfortunately I failed again. :DI doubt that either I'm missing some important step in installations OR maybe I've been misunderstanding the whole concept of these TEMS patches and meds since forever. ;)I just want to know one thing. Just suppose we want to use a patch or med for any version of TEMS Investigation, so do we need a USB dongle as well or is it supposed to work without any USB dongle? I mean these patches and Meds are for the dongles?If anyone could please help me.

BADSAH
2014-06-10, 06:38 PM
friend it will be possible to run the tems without dongle.May be it needed emulator

@racer.mhn
only patch file will not help you for successful on that, is need hardware dongle or emulator+patch.

racer.mhn
2014-06-11, 02:41 PM
@racer.mhn

Bro, what about the MEDs? we need hardware dongles for the MEDs as well?