PDA

View Full Version : LTE Radio Bearer drops improvement

yb4in
2014-06-10, 04:43 AM
Hi , does anyone know of a technique that works in E******* eNB to improve Bearer Drops? played and adjusted all A3 events parms still not to the desired output yet. Any helps is appreciated adjusted, ttta3, FC, asoffset,Hysterysisa3 , PDCCH.:'(

wolverine
2014-06-10, 05:40 AM
What is your HO Success rate like? Do you have ANR activated? RRC re-establishment (multi-target)? The drop counters offer some level of granularity? Under which category are most of your drops occurring?

yb4in
2014-06-10, 09:52 PM
the rate varies high nineties, Yes Muti-target is enabled most of the failures on handovers, but even If I adjust other parameters and Mobility count increase BD% still remain same . have you experimented with a very low A3offset value? like 2 dB? this may increase the mobility success rate % as you have more counts in the demonominator... I think because BD% has 2 components in the formula, RRC setup failures and the MME piece, so far cannot move the needle on the MME piece, so stuck with the RRC piece. was hoping someone tried aggressive techniques that they could share? Need faster H/O as VOLTE is here

fon909
2014-06-10, 11:22 PM
Did you check value of Smeasure? Try tuning it to a lower value or even 0 for faster H/O. Could you please confirm once more whether the drops are RBS initiated or MME initiated ? and what counters are pegging the most under any of the above two categories ?

yb4in
2014-06-12, 03:45 AM
Smeasure already @0

sMeasure 0
EUtranCellFDD=,UeMeasControl=1 sMeasure 0
EUtranCellFDD=,UeMeasControl=1 sMeasure 0

For the drops I would say mostly RBS initiated. so many counters which would you like?

yb4in
2014-06-12, 04:47 AM
Example of 1 cell

pmErabRelAbnormalEnbAct 212
EUtranCellFDD= pmErabRelAbnormalEnbActArp 1,10,212
EUtranCellFDD= pmErabRelAbnormalEnbActCdt 0
EUtranCellFDD= pmErabRelAbnormalEnbActHo 5
EUtranCellFDD= pmErabRelAbnormalEnbActHpr 0
EUtranCellFDD= pmErabRelAbnormalEnbActPe 0
EUtranCellFDD= pmErabRelAbnormalEnbActQci 3,5,28,8,175,9,9
EUtranCellFDD= pmErabRelAbnormalEnbActTnFail 1
EUtranCellFDD= pmErabRelAbnormalEnbActUeLost 206

rabatcasa
2014-06-27, 06:40 AM
pmErabRelAbnormalEnbActUeLost is high, I guess that most of the issues are because of uplink issues
is the RRC connection Reestablishement feature activated ?
ICIC to spread interference activated
HO Osscilation minimisations activated
PUSCH nominal power optimised
Neighbour Cells optimisation

yb4in
2014-07-08, 04:29 PM
is the RRC connection Reestablishement feature activated ? Yes
ICIC to spread interference activated ? not sure , how to check if activated? It should be.
HO Osscilation minimisations activated ? YES
PUSCH nominal power optimised? default, but can be raised to -96
Neighbour Cells optimisation? as in RF or NL?