PDA

View Full Version : Original WCDMA UL problem

magno22
2014-05-30, 10:33 AM
Dears,
I just implemented DAS system on the building. But users complain can not receive calls. I checked on site test and analyse KPI. I think there some UL signal problem but not RTWP. Maybe DAS feeder system has some problem. How to improve uplink receiption? We uses Huawei RAN 15 and DBS3900.

BR
magno

dtvt2
2014-05-30, 10:43 AM
I think you should disconnect other operators from the POI and test again. If not try to replay POI.

magno22
2014-05-30, 11:23 AM
There is only one operator and no diversity. Any way to improve UL quality in WCDMA system?

patek1968
2014-08-18, 11:43 AM
Dears,
I just implemented DAS system on the building. But users complain can not receive calls. I checked on site test and analyse KPI. I think there some UL signal problem but not RTWP. Maybe DAS feeder system has some problem. How to improve uplink receiption? We uses Huawei RAN 15 and DBS3900.

BR
magno

Assuming you made a acceptance of this site before on-airing right? Power threshold might be low. codes and ce can be maxed out. try increasing power/pcpich in that matter and monitor if you still have bad ul.

srilasitha
2014-08-18, 01:45 PM
Hope your IBS design & prediction with IBwave is OK.

Perform a IBS test (both idle & active) and locate the problem areas & compare power levels with the design. if you have abnormalities there probably there can be issue in the DAS.

Increasing PCPICH & total TX power may not help if the issue is in UL.