PDA

View Full Version : Zooming problems in Actix

aymoooooooon
2014-04-23, 07:43 PM
Dear Friend,
I suffered from problem since I fixed Ping Map, the problems as below

I couldn't zoom to the required Zoom that I need to work on It, as I see I Zoom in fixed scale (say: 3 km to 6 km to 10 km) I couldn't Zoom to Scale 8 km

and when I used Zoom to Scale (from the Actix map) I lose the synchronization between the Logs position and the Map

So, is this problem related a feature I need to add or the is unsolved Problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Boraa
2014-04-23, 07:46 PM
I think it is latency of your internet connection , not feature problem

aymoooooooon
2014-04-23, 07:49 PM
I don't think because what I talking about tested in different internet connections

Boraa
2014-04-24, 12:39 AM
could you share a snap with the problem

aymoooooooon
2014-04-25, 11:54 AM
could you share a snap with the problem

The attached Pic is ex., I need to Zoom to scale 8 but I couldnt either scale 6 or 10

husseinmanaf
2014-04-25, 07:33 PM
Hi

I think this snapshot in old actix not actix5 so its normal

try to get actix5 its very good resolution and zoom
BR

The attached Pic is ex., I need to Zoom to scale 8 but I couldnt either scale 6 or 10

justdream
2014-10-28, 11:06 PM
Dear Friend,

I couldn't zoom to the required Zoom that I need to work on It, as I see I Zoom in fixed scale (say: 3 km to 6 km to 10 km) I couldn't Zoom to Scale 8 km

and when I used Zoom to Scale (from the Actix map) I lose the synchronization between the Logs position and the Map

So, is this problem related a feature I need to add or the is unsolved Problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Dear, did you fix your problem?!

justdream
2014-11-01, 11:22 PM
Dear Friend,

Thanks in advance.

1) check Zoom Diplay Range (if it's checked and configured for specific Zoom range or not)
2) Double check your map projection

:)