PDA

View Full Version : Question Format of Atoll txt file?

hai1039
2014-04-22, 07:46 PM
Dear all:

Does anyone hve a detaile description of the format of Atoll antenna pattern file(txt)?

I might need to convert many pattern files from other formats to Atoll

Can anyone help?

Thanks

dmitry28
2014-04-23, 04:15 PM
Dear all:

Does anyone hve a detaile description of the format of Atoll antenna pattern file(txt)?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Easy way to import many antenna files into Atoll.zip (http://www.4shared.com/zip/1YGUWEbLba/Easy_way_to_import_many_antenn.html)

Dumbo
2014-04-29, 08:27 PM
Hello,
I'm a new guy in Atoll .When I try to import index file (File->Import) I have inactive bullet near antennas. Does anybody know How I can avoid this error?

mohammedalansi
2014-12-18, 11:25 PM
also >>i am biggner with atoll

sak2e
2015-01-04, 12:17 AM
Export default antenna in atoll to .txt then open with excel, you will get example format of antenna pattern in atoll.

Dear all:

Can anyone help?

Thanks

pl_ev_7
2015-01-07, 12:18 AM
index file for antenna patterns is comming from an old tool named Planet. now the index file is just that a file containing just the index of the file names of antennas you want to import. for the format of the antenna pattern to be used with this index file, just download from kathrein, for example, the MSI format for that antenna. pm me if you need more info on this