PDA

View Full Version : What is Defferent Between Assignment and Immediate assignment signalling in 2G

khaldounh
2014-04-11, 09:41 PM
Dear Experts

I need to know exactly what is the different between Assignment and Immediate assignment signalling in 2G, so what is the Channel that carries each one & when we are using those signals, means what is the function of this signals.

Thanks & best regards

Khaldounh

electron
2014-04-11, 11:35 PM
Immediate assignment is for SDCCH assignment and assignment is to assign TCH channel to MS.

Cheers
Dear Experts

I need to know exactly what is the different between Assignment and Immediate assignment signalling in 2G, so what is the Channel that carries each one & when we are using those signals, means what is the function of this signals.

Thanks & best regards

Khaldounh

mohyedeen_alkousy
2014-04-12, 03:35 PM
immediate assignment is assignment of either SDCCH or TCH that will be used for call setup signalling with CN.
Assignment is TCH Assignment after finishing Call setup , used for alerting and user speech .

khaldounh
2014-04-12, 10:47 PM
immediate assignment is assignment of either SDCCH or TCH that will be used for call setup signalling with CN.
Assignment is TCH Assignment after finishing Call setup , used for alerting and user speech .

Thank you both, but about your answer mohyedeen_alkousy, this is more interesting for things that I'm searching for, can you explain for me when we can we can use immediate assignment msg for TCH please and how we can confirm it in logfile using TEMS, and it will be more useful if you can share with me any docs that explains this please.

I know this is too much but I really need these info very urgent!

Khaldounh

AhmadE
2015-02-26, 04:54 PM
Dear khaldounh (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?63111-khaldounh),
i think one of cases which you use the immediate assignment msg for TCH when you activate the direct retry feature.

Thank you both, but about your answer mohyedeen_alkousy, this is more interesting for things that I'm searching for, can you explain for me when we can we can use immediate assignment msg for TCH please and how we can confirm it in logfile using TEMS, and it will be more useful if you can share with me any docs that explains this please.

I know this is too much but I really need these info very urgent!

Khaldounh

khaldounh
2015-06-16, 12:07 AM
Thanks Ahmad, Can you explain more about this !!!! ;)

Dear khaldounh (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?63111-khaldounh),
i think one of cases which you use the immediate assignment msg for TCH when you activate the direct retry feature.