PDA

View Full Version : Question UL_RSSI U900

besooo
2014-04-10, 05:58 PM
Hi experts,

I have an issue on several sites with U900 E// which are suffering from high level of UL_RSSI (-95dBm) even with adding TMA. Can you help plz.
Thanks

Boraa
2014-04-10, 07:32 PM
check if there is any interfence from 2G in the uplink

babak1349
2014-04-10, 08:16 PM
Hi experts,

I have an issue on several sites with U900 E// which are suffering from high level of UL_RSSI (-95dBm) even with adding TMA. Can you help plz.
Thanks

Hello,
UL RSSI can go up due to different resaons:
1) high Cell load
2) external interferences
3) it could be due to setting of HSUPA allowing more interference in UL
4) It could be as well due to poor HOSR in NBR cells
5) it could be due to missing NBR
6) it could be due to clock sync reference issue between 2 nodeBs (it is impacting HOSR)
7) It could be due to huge overlapping on Nbr cells

cheers

electron
2014-04-10, 08:31 PM
Hi,

It can be due to inter modulation problem too( Faulty RU, Faulty antenna, Faulty ASC,..) Miss configuration of RBS (Bypass ASC and then RBS will calculate UL RSSI by mistake)

Cheers
Hello,
UL RSSI can go up due to different resaons:
1) high Cell load
2) external interferences
3) it could be due to setting of HSUPA allowing more interference in UL
4) It could be as well due to poor HOSR in NBR cells
5) it could be due to missing NBR
6) it could be due to clock sync reference issue between 2 nodeBs (it is impacting HOSR)
7) It could be due to huge overlapping on Nbr cells

cheers

khurrambilal01
2014-04-11, 01:17 PM
I have U900 + U2100 network, We too faced this issue and 60% cells with this issue had reason of faulty Jumpers/High VSWR or Faulty antenna port.
Rest cells are near to Airport and even our 2G side is having external interference there, We have done intermodulation tests and they are clear which means no interference from G900 is affecting U900 and vice versa.

We have identified the suspect sources and taking up with concerned teams.

uchok
2014-04-17, 04:57 AM
Hi khurrambilal01, would you mind telling what was the source of problem.
In the network I handle here usually because the site near prison and the government put signal blocker causing high ULRSSI.

And also for your infomation sometime the cause is because software error in RAX board.
If you see this error log in E// RBS : "UbchDeviceSet_CapacityLost" then you need to restart RBS, not just the RAX board.

We have identified the suspect sources and taking up with concerned teams.