PDA

View Full Version : Original i need help

Biku
2014-04-06, 09:15 PM
suppose i have
MA1 with 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So my HSN = 4 and MAIO (0,2) so how it will take assigned those HSN frequency plz i need answer

Suppose HSN =4 and MAIO = 0
Than it will take 1 6 2

suppose HSN =4 and MAIO = 2
Than it will take 3 8 4

So what i done on that 2 step is correct or not

jayk
2014-04-07, 09:39 PM
MAIO gives starting frequency but sequence is determined by the MA list and HSN. So your values are not correct.

Biku
2014-04-10, 12:59 PM
suppose i have
MA1 with 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So my HSN = 4 and MAIO (0,2) so how it will take assigned those HSN frequency plz i need answer

Suppose HSN =4 and MAIO = 0
Than it will take 1 6 2

suppose HSN =4 and MAIO = 2
Than it will take 3 8 4

Suppose i have 9 Frequency in MA1 list and if i keep HSN -21 it can be or not or can u teach me what will be scenario

So what i done on that 2 step is correct or not

Jayk can u give me the solution please

jayk
2014-04-10, 01:48 PM
Check out document for more details

http://www.4shared.com/folder/z1wpNtoR/_online.html

wireless_101
2014-04-10, 02:22 PM
Hey I am new to this forum. I joined jus yesterday. Could anyone tell me how to start a 'Thread'. I searched but this is not available. Thanks for the help.

Ghost78
2014-04-13, 11:08 PM
Hi;

let me explain some things,
HSN is a random sequence which define the algorithm how TRXs choose frequencies from MA each frame period, so if you suppose that HSN=4, you will not be able to distribute frequencies on TRXs after the first assignment, because you have no idea how is the algorithm corresponding to HSN=4 is constructed, but one thing which is sure, All TRX belonging to the same HSN follow the same algorithm each frame period.

MAIO is the way how to assign frequencies to TRX at the beginning of hoping sequences, and its value corresponds to the number of TRXs defined in the cell, in your case, you should have 2 TRX, and as you have chosen 0 and 2 as MAIO value, you will assign the first frequency " order 0" to the first TRX which is 1, and the frequency with order 2 to the second TRX which is 3 according to your example, after that the frequencies will be assigned to those 2 TRX according to the algorithm defined By HSN=4 and keeping always distance of 2 frequencies defined by MAIO.

If you need more explanation, don't hesitate to ask.

B.R

william.dg08
2014-04-14, 03:17 AM
Hey I am new to this forum. I joined jus yesterday. Could anyone tell me how to start a 'Thread'. I searched but this is not available. Thanks for the help.

Hi, check this post:
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?2753-Reputation-System

@@
2.Privileges that each group have:
Junior Member :PM capacity is 200,attachments size is 2M,cannot download attachments;

@@@

3.How can I to be Member?
2)Junior Member to Member
At least 1 posts, and reputation greater than 15,and registered time greater than 3 days;

@@@@

W/