PDA

View Full Version : Question 3G Different Formula E******* and Huawei?

usama0795
2014-03-07, 06:56 PM
Need some info urgent can anyone tell me why E// formula has only interactive class and not the other classes like Huawei:

RAB Establishment Fail Rate PS(%) E// = 100-(100*((pmNoRabEstSucPacketInteractive)/(pmNoRabEstAttemptPktInteractiv)))

RAB Establishment Fail Rate PS(%) Huawei = 100*((Sum(VSRABAttEstabPSBkg+VSRABAttEstabPSConv+VSRABAttEstabPSInter+VSRABAttEstabPSStr)) - (Sum(VSRABSuccEstabPSBkg+VSRABSuccEstabPSConv+VSRABSuccEstabPSInter+VSRABSuccEstabPSStr))) / Sum(VSRABAttEstabPSBkg+VSRABAttEstabPSConv+VSRABAttEstabPSInter+VSRABAttEstabPSStr)

usama0795
2014-03-11, 02:31 PM
Any help guys...

Muhammad Imran Rafique
2014-03-11, 04:17 PM
Hi Osama,

Usually all NWs only activate PS interative which covers all major PS part. however E******* have visibility for all type of services, provided you have activated.
Please confirm first that you have activated PS streaming or conv. If yes I can guide you how to measure performance.

BR//
Imran

usama0795
2014-03-11, 05:22 PM
Thanks Imran...bit I am a bit confused I can find the streaming counter pmNoRabEstablishAttemptPacketStream128 and no counters for Conversational traffic class (Video call)....I am also confused about the activation thing...new to 3G E*******....