PDA

View Full Version : SIB 11 parameters - UMTS

Osama Fawzi
2014-02-21, 02:32 AM
Hi all
i am creating a SIB 11 Calculator and i need to know the size of each parameter that included on the SIB 11 message but the problem is i don't know which (3GPP) standard gives this sizes(in bits) very clear , so anyone can help by referring to a specific Standard ?

mutai0
2014-02-23, 08:21 PM
Hi all
i am creating a SIB 11 Calculator and i need to know the size of each parameter that included on the SIB 11 message but the problem is i don't know which (3GPP) standard gives this sizes(in bits) very clear , so anyone can help by referring to a specific Standard ?

Hi Osama,
Do you mean SIB11 message itself or those cell selection/reselection parameters in the SIB11? For former, you need to understand the ASN.1 definition and its encoding rules, check the TS 25.331 and ITU standards; for latter, you need to study TS 25.304.

Osama Fawzi
2014-02-25, 04:41 AM
Hi Osama,
Do you mean SIB11 message itself or those cell selection/reselection parameters in the SIB11? For former, you need to understand the ASN.1 definition and its encoding rules, check the TS 25.331 and ITU standards; for latter, you need to study TS 25.304.

thanks for your interest master mutai no i mean cell selection/reselection parameters sizes.