PDA

View Full Version : New release TEMS Investigation 15.3.1

TEMS
2014-02-15, 04:54 PM
Dear all member.
Now ASCOM have release TEMS investigation from 15.3 to 15.3.1 already, below is release note:

Measure Broadband Wireless Network Throughput and Latency More Efficiently

<tbody>

FTP, ping, and other conventional methods of testing available bandwidth in your wireless network may be sufficient for WCDMA and earlier generations of technology. However, for the most recent mobile telecom technologies, such as LTE and HSPA with their vastly higher data rates and complex configuration options, these traditional available bandwidth measurement (ABM) methods are no longer adequate.
An innovative, award-winning method of ABM called BlixtTM allows you to measure network throughput and delay performance more efficiently than by using FTP/ping.

</tbody>

<tbody>
Save time: UL/DL bandwidth and latency measurements can all be done on one drive-test route

</tbody>

<tbody>
Save bandwidth: Test with minimal intrusiveness on subscriber experience

</tbody>

<tbody>
Increase efficiency: Test different parts of your network in parallel using several Blixt servers

</tbody>

Note: for link installation please refer as below:

pass is ~!QAZ2wsx#EDC

Critter
2014-02-17, 10:34 AM
I have used this for VoLTE testing. I had an ACU for Voice Quality. Pretty solid for the testing except during hand downs in some areas and then there is the interference issues too. Long road to VoLTE perfection. TEMS Discover was the only option for post processing back then. This has now changed.

Anyway, the program never had a lockup for the 3 months I ran it.

forumuser-2008
2014-04-23, 07:37 PM
Dears friends,

Is the med included to the installation file or it is just document?

thanks

fotondiamond
2014-04-26, 06:52 AM
Dears friends,

Is the med included to the installation file or it is just document?

thanks

No Med inside

BR//
Foton