PDA

View Full Version : Voice dcr troubleshooting

rfnubs
2014-01-20, 01:00 PM
Hi 3G experts im having problem with our voice dcr kpi for huawei equipment.i am new in parameter optimization could anyone help me out? here are the steps i already did for the KPI to improve. Done with neighbor audit check the TP of the worst cell, there two constant having high drop rates, these site are having iub common procedure failure indication. Does this alarm affect the KPI? What should i do next thanks in advance.

khurrambilal01
2014-01-21, 06:41 PM
Hi 3G experts im having problem with our voice dcr kpi for huawei equipment.i am new in parameter optimization could anyone help me out? here are the steps i already did for the KPI to improve. Done with neighbor audit check the TP of the worst cell, there two constant having high drop rates, these site are having iub common procedure failure indication. Does this alarm affect the KPI? What should i do next thanks in advance.

Which counter is showing the highest drop when you see distribution of AMR DCR?

rfnubs
2014-01-22, 11:27 AM
Which counter is showing the highest drop when you see distribution of AMR DCR?

rab abnormal release due to Uu no reply

khurrambilal01
2014-01-24, 04:23 PM
IT can be due to coverage issue, That's why either UE doesn't listens to assignment channel or UL is so bad/RTPW high that NodeB can't hear UE response.