PDA

View Full Version : Question THROUGHPUT CALCULATION FOR SPEED LIMITED USER

auto_art
2014-01-16, 09:24 PM
dear all

i want to know a case and its effect on HS throughput.

let say we have only 2 users latched to a cell and cell throughput is 2mbps to these users(both are able to pull data @2mbps). now both of the user got their monthly data transfer limit reached(fair usage policy) and his their speed gets downgraded to 80 kbps. would this scenario effects the cell throughput? i mean if they keep connected to same and continue downloading.

now what will be the cell throughput in this scenerio? is it ~80kbps since user cant go more than that..

electron
2014-01-16, 10:01 PM
Hi,

Yes as cell throughput is average throughput if all sessions thus cell throughput will show lesser value.

Cheers
dear all

i want to know a case and its effect on HS throughput.

let say we have only 2 users latched to a cell and cell throughput is 2mbps to these users(both are able to pull data @2mbps). now both of the user got their monthly data transfer limit reached(fair usage policy) and his their speed gets downgraded to 80 kbps. would this scenario effects the cell throughput? i mean if they keep connected to same and continue downloading.

now what will be the cell throughput in this scenerio? is it ~80kbps since user cant go more than that..