PDA

View Full Version : Dual half rate

dk2000
2014-01-06, 05:28 PM
Dear all.

After reading some documents related to NSN, i found out the new feature "Dual Half rate".

Can someones give me a clearly decrised this feature, and one thing I worry is which UE can support this feature?

linhhy
2014-01-08, 12:30 PM
Dear all.

After reading some documents related to NSN, i found out the new feature "Dual Half rate".

Can someones give me a clearly decrised this feature, and one thing I worry is which UE can support this feature?

DHR: 2 MS can use the same timeslot simutaneously (2 bursts over one timeslot).
Currently at least 60% MS can support.

electron
2014-01-08, 12:38 PM
Hi,

Most probably u are talking about VAMOS . I recommend you to before activation of feature get it checked from core network how much is VAMOS support UE in your network then u will get rough idea about its affect .

Cheers
Dear all.

asifhaider919
2014-01-27, 01:58 AM
I NSN the feature is called OSC Dual Half Rate (DHR) (BSS21309) .

DHR mode applies only to AMR connections for SAIC-capable mobile stations indicating its SAIC capability to the network, with DHR mode up to four AMR HR connections may be allocated on one radio timeslot (using QPSK)

OSC requires Single Antenna Interference Cancelation (SAIC) receiver in mobile stations
Rx Diversity is a prerequisite for OSC.

The benefit of this feature depends on the penetration of SAIC capable mobiles in the network, check first the penetration of SAIC in the network.

incoincov
2014-03-13, 05:28 PM
Hi guys,

where can i find a list of SAIC capable UEs and UE supporting VAMOS! your help and answer will be highly appreciated!TNX!