PDA

View Full Version : Trial parameter change and the result presentations

electron
2014-01-03, 03:48 PM
Hi guys,

As there was no any organized section regarding trial parameter change, global change in cluster or node level or network level in the forum. I decided to open this topic for this purpose to share the knowledge then will see the contribution and later on there might be a chance to have specific topic in regard. Please start to share ...

Regards,

Ericsson_RND
2014-01-08, 12:14 AM
Hello , it will be nice to start , our expert implement some parameter change on N/W level, to improve KPIs.

One of these changes is to change RLINKT, RLINKUP from 20 to 32, after implement this in E// OSS system excellent improvement detected in:
1-DCR
2-SDCCH Drops

You can try this and see the improvement.

Please add reputation to be able to access VIP session of this great forum :)

Regards// E*******_RND

electron
2014-01-08, 12:31 AM
I have changed it network level last year and i had observed the improvement in term of TCH Drop rate as well as SDCCH Drop rate. Looking to hear from other experienced members in regard. It would be great if all experiences be shared here along with presentation of improvement trends.

Cheers
Hello , it will be nice to start , our expert implement some parameter change on N/W level, to improve KPIs.

One of these changes is to change RLINKT, RLINKUP from 20 to 32, after implement this in E// OSS system excellent improvement detected in:
1-DCR
2-SDCCH Drops

You can try this and see the improvement.

Please add reputation to be able to access VIP session of this great forum :)

Regards// E*******_RND