PDA

View Full Version : E******* ABIS Congestion

PaleNxtTel
2013-12-16, 05:49 PM
Dears,

I have doubts that the congestion over the Abis could cause Sudden lost connections, TCH congestion, SDCCH congestion and PDCH Failure. but I need to measure the congestion over the Abis whenever its Flex or Abis optimization.

Does any one know how to do it for E******* ?

Thanks ...

amir683
2013-12-18, 02:07 PM
hi dear

in E******* we can measure congestion over ABIS which causes TCH/TBF rejection by bellow formulas :

for CS : "case when (TFCALLS + THCALLS) != 0 then
100 * OVERLOADREJCON / (TFCALLS + THCALLS)
end"
For PS : "case when (PREJABISCONG + PREJTFI + PREJOTH+MSESTULTBF) != 0 then
100 * PREJABISCONG / (PREJABISCONG + PREJTFI + PREJOTH+MSESTULTBF)
end"

BR
Amir

PaleNxtTel
2013-12-19, 10:54 PM
Thanks Amir

when I applied the formulas I got the results as in the attached pic ... the strange thing that there is Abis PS congestion while there is NO Abis CS congestion

and one more question ... as I found in the Alex that the CS formula used for Packet Abis (Abis optimization) so does the same formula still valid for the Flex Abis ?

BR,

amir683
2013-12-21, 09:49 PM
Dear

mybe the problem is distributing ABIS resources between PS and CS (64K)

also about second question yes it is valid

BR
Amir

RF engineer
2014-02-21, 03:27 PM
Dear

Iam new in E******* and swap started in my network so that I have to check what I did for Huawei for Abis dimensioning the same to do for E******* , Can I have your help how to check the distribution of Abis time slot between cs and ps , and if the What parameter can show me it is Abis over tdm or ip?

If there is as well guideline would be grate.

Thanks for help

Ericsson_RND
2014-02-21, 06:32 PM
Hi all what you have to do is to display free time slots then assign EDGE time slots distributing them among TG cells.
Use rxapp:moty=rxotg;

Based on TRX configration you can assign no of FPDCH.

RF engineer
2014-02-21, 08:17 PM
The command run on OPS but gives none value.