PDA

View Full Version : Mapinfo_ Please, share for your experiences

hieuphong
2013-12-11, 11:50 AM
Dear all!
I'm using mapinfo to make report. But I have diffilcult. Hope, everybody can help me.
I'm drivering test by Tems investigation and i had exported some field. There are Long, Lat, Cellname, BCCH, CellID.
I want to Check Swap feeder or direction of cell by presentation BCCH or Cellid on Mapinfo. But It can't be synchronous color of cellfile and route.
You can see below picture.
Hope Everybody can help me as soon as

electron
2013-12-11, 12:27 PM
You need to use Actix instead. In mapinfo you can not sync the colors .

Cheers
Dear all!
I'm using mapinfo to make report. But I have diffilcult. Hope, everybody can help me.
I'm drivering test by Tems investigation and i had exported some field. There are Long, Lat, Cellname, BCCH, CellID.
I want to Check Swap feeder or direction of cell by presentation BCCH or Cellid on Mapinfo. But It can't be synchronous color of cellfile and route.

Weiland86
2013-12-11, 01:08 PM
Hello that is easy you need to create a tematic map firts with the table that has more information (I guess transmitter table) before implement the thematic save it with a reference name for you... after that create another thematic for the drive test data and select this new thematic and the most important select the option "Use individual categories" so that you can have the match of the drive test data and cell id information from both tables "transmitters" and "drive test"

I hope you undertstand my explanation... see you

Dear all!

hieuphong
2013-12-11, 01:29 PM
You need to use Actix instead. In mapinfo you can not sync the colors .

Cheers
Oh, I have used Actix to presentation BCCH or CellID, but I can't present Cellname.

hieuphong
2013-12-11, 03:21 PM
Hello that is easy you need to create a tematic map firts with the table that has more information (I guess transmitter table) before implement the thematic save it with a reference name for you... after that create another thematic for the drive test data and select this new thematic and the most important select the option "Use individual categories" so that you can have the match of the drive test data and cell id information from both tables "transmitters" and "drive test"

I hope you undertstand my explanation... see you
Thank you so much! It's very good.!