PDA

View Full Version : Question Huawei Delayed SHO

ece31101
2013-12-04, 10:58 AM
Hi Huawei Experts,

I have a problem regarding SHO in our network. In some cases during drivetest, there is no SHO happening even the Monitored sets are much better than the Active set until the Active set Ec/No reaches -24 dB resulting to call drop but sometimes call re-establishment. I have tried to adjust the Trigtime1A from D320 to D160 in order to trigger event1A faster but still there's no SHO. What parameter should I check in order to solve the delayed SHO?
Hope to have a good solution for this.. Thanks in advance..

P.T.E.
2013-12-05, 05:43 AM
Dear,

you can change CIO, but my suggestion is perform RF optimization, its the best solution since slow HO is mostly due to RF. check if there is blocking in front of the antenna

titoe80
2013-12-06, 03:18 PM
Dear all,

May be the nodeB of MN cells have been out of synchronization. I have got some cases like that.
In the case every thing is OK, one best way is change CIO value.

patek1968
2013-12-30, 12:30 PM
As said by the others, you can check CIO for the source cell to target that have slow HO.by default it is 0, you can change based on the threshold you want to make the SHO happen based on dt result. And also, you can consider checking the physical antenna configuration and cell view. It usually gives the biggest result. THanks