PDA

View Full Version : tems_engineer is full cheater

UNDERGROUND
2013-11-29, 08:19 PM
Hello All
This message is for that guy who cheat me arounf 6000$

This person is very Bad He want money and nothing

He is full cheater so iam aware to all of you he is reseller of telecom tools and he is VIP Member in this Forum So Pls DoNot Make deal Them

He is totally fraud Person

UNDERGROUND
2013-11-29, 10:02 PM
thanks electron for your support.

I want peoples support so every one knows he is totally cheater.

I Loss 6000$

pls support me

hp3hp3
2013-11-29, 10:20 PM
tems_engineer is good man and never cheat

i think all old member in this forum know u and know u cheat with many guys with many diff name like :

tems Enginner
tems14.6-TD4.0.8
john smith
OZGUR OZCAN and many other name

so please all member be carefull "UNDERGROUND" have many ID in this forum and skype

and his way for cheat :
first send a photoshop pic from payment western union
and say want buy tools but when got it change ID in forum and skype

UNDERGROUND
2013-11-29, 10:30 PM
Dear HP3

You are also The Leader Of Cheaters

Bcs I got Update from From the GSM Hostings that you already cheat many Peoples.So pls Shut down your Mouth and Do your work

Bcs Cheater Friend Is also cheater

hp3hp3
2013-11-29, 10:35 PM
be carefull for this guy

all member please see his PM in me skype:

[4:37:58 PM] tems Engineer: hi
[4:38:04 PM] HP3: hi
[4:38:25 PM] tems Engineer: tems_engineer is your friend
[4:38:34 PM] HP3: yes
[4:38:41 PM] tems Engineer: online now
[4:38:53 PM] HP3: u?
[4:38:56 PM] tems Engineer: http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?37448-tems_engineer-is-full-cheater&p=216215#post216215
[4:39:02 PM] tems Engineer: give link to him
[4:39:30 PM] tems Engineer: if u agree give me reputation

all banned this member:mad:

UNDERGROUND
2013-11-29, 10:50 PM
Dear HP3Firstly to post me in forum You please search on the google about you

hp3hp3
2013-11-29, 10:55 PM
tems_engineer is VIP in this forum and all know he:D

if he cheat with u show to all member how cheat

and if i cheat with any member can show to all

UNDERGROUND
2013-11-29, 11:02 PM
Yes
That is good question.He Takes From Me ATT pack and not send tems 15.2.2 Lic gen.
i have find the client who need this and unfortuanately i lose my client and he take the ATT pack from tems_engineer.

He send me the wrong files and that licence not work.

and My Client Buy 6000$ att pack from tems_engineer

so i lose 6000$ and customer also

iam also going to be public his lic gen that he gaves Me

josogun2
2013-11-29, 11:40 PM
Maybe you did not know how to use his files.
You contact him for support

UNDERGROUND
2013-11-29, 11:54 PM
if you can assist me iam putting his lic gen 15.2.2 at herehe send me the wrong files if he is true then he can send me the correct but he refuses after getting my ATT packand after that iam putting my all stuff like actix v5,memo outdoor 7,tems 14,w995i lic gen,s3 lic gen,and all stuff . i have latest and not demanding $$$ like hp3 and tems_engineer.I know i will banned after putting this comment.Presently find 15.2.2 Lic gen that tems_ engineer sent to me but this file is wrong and if you need more soft you can mail me at quan.hao3@gmail.com sure i not demanding $ from any body all stuff is free and kill the buisness of those peoples who are demanding $$$$$

josogun2
2013-11-30, 12:04 AM
No file here, i think tems_engineer should say something

babak1349
2013-11-30, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=josogun2;216245]No file here, i think tems_engineer should say something[/QUOTE

Hi all,
I am sorry for who resells illegal tools and misguiding and cheating on some guys.....
I think that is against purpose and soul of this forum....
I know some guys as well who has even a web page and reselling tools....

UNDERGROUND your first mistake is to re-sell an illegal tool.... so you may face such kind of issues......
I think we share our knowledge to help each other or we are using tools for personal work.... but reselling is another matter which morally is not suggested.....
So do not waste your time and money for such kind of things... focus on your work and try to make money out of your hard work.... and do not trust resellers

Cheers

UNDERGROUND
2013-11-30, 12:49 AM
yes iam agree with youi do the mistake and tems_engineer do fraud with me around 6000$But now i take final decision help everybody who need softwares .i have colleced some stuff and help everone to boost up there Knowledge.You can find many websites that hp3 and tems_engineer sale there tools and asking for $.So why these peoples are allowed in this forumThese peoples are banned .if any body need softwares with emul files contact me at quan.hao3@gmail.com.Whatever i have i can gave all and specially want to kill the buisness of these fraud peoples

babak1349
2013-11-30, 01:53 AM
sorry to hear that you have lost quite handsome money.....
what I am doing in this forum??? I enjoy to share my knowledge and learning what I don't know.....
you don't need to put everything you on table in one go... try to get more reputation and increase your posts to get to higher levels...
I am really happy that I am a member of this forum...and know smart guys from all around the globe....

Mr. Administrator,
Please kindly limit access of re-sellers we want to keep this forum at least till 10G of mobile network...

cheers

TEMS
2013-11-30, 01:53 AM
Dear All,
right now i'm here, just one remind to all member please carefully about you post, personal problem done be come here, who know that who are bad guy. below for all member reference, only carefully with user as below
he is the same guy.

I'm say sorry to admin and super moderator that i have post useless action as below.

telecom engineer or underground, please go to check about history chat with me again, agreement exchange with lic gen for NO 7.1.0.9 and NA 6.5, but you make problem and did not follow your agreement that start from first time, got my Nemo lic gen 7.1.0.9 and you give me nothing.

Note: please carefully and see about rule for our forum sell illegal tool are not allow in there. so finish this topic is useless.

rfworld
2013-11-30, 02:16 AM
I also feel that we should not use this forum to settle scores for our personal problems.

zeuscane
2013-11-30, 02:31 AM
I fully agree with rfworld and I close this useless thread.

zeuscane