PDA

View Full Version : Qualnet 7.1 or higher support LTE

husseinmanaf
2013-11-09, 05:16 PM
Hi friends

can anyone help for qualnet support LTE with download link if med available will be great and appreciated it

Thanks in advance

punto
2013-11-09, 05:24 PM
Have you been use this one as well ?

QualNet Packet Tracer — A graphical tool that provides a visual representation of packet trace files generated during the simulation of a network scenario. Trace files are text files in XML format that contain information about packets as they move up and down the protocol stack.

Plse shar your experience aboute - QualNet Packet Tracer, seems interest

husseinmanaf
2013-11-09, 06:48 PM
i didnt use it yet but i have some documents regarding this tools
but need this software first i hope when i get this tool i will be helpful for you friend

BR

QualNet Packet Tracer — A graphical tool that provides a visual representation of packet trace files generated during the simulation of a network scenario. Trace files are text files in XML format that contain information about packets as they move up and down the protocol stack.

Roman99
2014-04-06, 10:14 PM

QualNet Packet Tracer is an integral part of the QualNet simulator.
Once you have QualNet, you get QualNet Packet Tracer as well.

Roman99
2014-04-06, 10:17 PM
Hi friends

can anyone help for qualnet support LTE with download link if med available will be great and appreciated it

Thanks in advance

There is no med, but QualNet 7.1 supports LTE uncluding:
- Long Term Evolution (LTE) Evolved Packet Core (EPC) Model
- Long Term Evolution (LTE) Layer 2 Model
- Long Term Evolution (LTE) PHY Model

husseinmanaf
2014-04-07, 03:15 AM
do you have installer for it ?BR
There is no med, but QualNet 7.1 supports LTE uncluding:- Long Term Evolution (LTE) Evolved Packet Core (EPC) Model- Long Term Evolution (LTE) Layer 2 Model- Long Term Evolution (LTE) PHY Model

Roman99
2014-04-07, 07:16 AM
do you have installer for it ?BR

No, I don't. Sorry.

Boraa
2014-04-07, 05:34 PM
Dear husseinmanaf (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?28897-husseinmanaf)

could you share the documents regarding the Qualnet