Does anyone have the procedure for tuning propagation models in Atoll? Thanks

redendo
2013-10-30, 08:15 AM
Here u go, quite old but useful
no pass

ali56s
2013-10-30, 01:39 PM
Atoll_3.2.0_Model_Calibration_Guide from last version of atoll
Model Calibration Guide is intended for project managers or anyone else responsible for calibrating the Standard Propagation
Model (SPM) or Hata Models (Okumura-Hata and Cost-Hata) using continuous wave (CW) measurements. To that end,
the
Model Calibration Guide presents you with detailed information on the SPM and guides you through the calibration
process of both types of models.
It is not the intention of this guide to explain in detail how to use
Atoll, nor to provide detailed technical information about
Atoll
projects. For information on using Atoll, see the User Manual and the Administrator Manual. For detailed technical information
about
Atoll projects, see the Technical Reference Guide.
The
Model Calibration Guide follows the calibration process from planning the CW survey, to incorporating the CW measurements
into
Atoll, to using the CW measurements to calibrate the SPM.
If this is the first time you are calibrating
Atoll’s SPM, you might want to read though the entire Model Calibration Guide. Or,
you can go directly to the chapter that interests you:

The Standard Propagation Model: This chapter describes the Atoll SPM, including the SPM formula and the Hata formula
on which the SPM is based. Other aspects described include, typical SPM parameter values, making calculations
using the SPM, and recommendations for using the SPM.

CW Measurements: This chapter explains the role of CW measurements in calibrating the SPM. It also gives you information
that will help you successfully plan and carry out a CW survey.

The Model Calibration Process: This chapter explains the entire calibration process for any model type:
- Creating an
Atoll document that to use to calibrate a propagation model.
- Importing the measurements from the CW survey into the new
Atoll document.
- Filtering the imported CW measurements to ensure that you are using only the most relevant data.
- Calibrating the SPM or Hata Models, using either the automatic or the assisted method (SPM only).
- Finalising and deploying the calibrated model.
This guide also contains an appendix with additional information on using CW measurements in
Atoll.

projtcho2
2013-10-30, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the post. Would you tell me the pass to access the file on the site 4shared?

zeuscane
2013-10-30, 07:04 PM
look at default password

zeuscane

Thanks for the post. Would you tell me the pass to access the file on the site 4shared?

projtcho2
2013-10-30, 07:13 PM
Thanks a lot for the help. Works.

Dracula20
2013-10-30, 09:22 PM
Anyone know ... how ACP work ??

OKLATINGUY
2013-11-01, 01:32 AM
I don't have acces to the link. Could you upload this doc to 4share? Thanks

ali56s
2013-11-01, 01:47 AM
hi OKLATINGUY:
FOR YOU
http://www.4shared.com/rar/F0d9NND9/Atoll_320_Model_Calibration_Gu.html
default pass is 309

OKLATINGUY
2013-11-01, 04:51 AM
Please, provide the password for downloading the file. Tried the default one, but did not work.

OKLATINGUY
2013-11-01, 07:52 AM
actix5 (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?87121-actix5) Thanks a lot

OKLATINGUY
2013-11-01, 07:57 AM
Actually, i was looking for the SMC tuning procedure. I am an expert in Crosswave model but with its equivalent model in Asset/Aircom...Can anyone give a hand with this SMC tuning procedure? Thx

zeldalcl
2014-01-15, 11:14 AM
Hi Friends!
How should i use hata model or SPM model to simulation.

As you well know, in a lot of supported Atoll propagation model. The experiences you have to share it for everyone to know that we should use a propagation model for geographic areas as public.

Thank yous verymuch.