PDA

View Full Version : Question PSC reuse distance urgent question!

Weiland86
2013-10-13, 03:42 AM
Hello guys,

how can I calculate the minimum reuse distance for a given PSC plan using atoll, just to clarify i am not doing a plan I just want to know if using atoll i can obtain the reuse distance for each PSC for a given PSC plan.

Thanks in advance...

firstmaxim
2013-10-13, 12:39 PM
Atoll can do the PSC plan automatically. The reuse distance will depend on the clutter of the terrain.

Weiland86
2013-10-15, 12:58 PM
I know atoll can do a plan what i want is audit a plan and obtain the reuse distance for that plan.

lejun
2013-10-15, 03:12 PM
I know atoll can do a plan what i want is audit a plan and obtain the reuse distance for that plan.

All planning tools have the audit function. In fact, you use tool + your experience for this one.

Weiland86
2013-10-16, 03:25 AM
I will like to obtain details numbers, for example minimum reuse distance all PSC for the current plan, that does not depend on experience, the plan is already done for someone else I need to obtain the rules that were used for this plan based on the plan, i can plot every cell for every PSC and obtain the distance but that is not effective method i will have to do 512 measurements considering no PSC were reserved...

Thanks for your comments anyways