PDA

View Full Version : Question Post process logs in actix with NO Binning

Weiland86
2013-09-08, 07:33 AM
Hello guys,

Can someone assist me with this: is it possible post process logs with no binning?, if yes, how?

Thanks in advance,
BR,
Weiland

2013-09-08, 01:58 PM
can sectled in binning message.

Weiland86
2013-09-08, 04:41 PM
Hello,

Can you be a little bit more specific? binning options does not show "no binning category" it seems we have to set time, location, distance or message... :S

BR,
weiland

patek1968
2013-09-09, 11:59 AM
Hello,

Can you be a little bit more specific? binning options does not show "no binning category" it seems we have to set time, location, distance or message... :S

BR,
weiland

I think it is possible with Genex Assistant though I have not tried it in Actix..Lemme find something..

Weiland86
2013-09-09, 12:04 PM
Hello,

I have used assistant before and as you said it is possible... I wonder if it is possible also with actix... lets see if someone can help us with this...

I think it is possible with Genex Assistant though I have not tried it in Actix..Lemme find something..

patek1968
2013-09-09, 03:57 PM
Hello,

I have used assistant before and as you said it is possible... I wonder if it is possible also with actix... lets see if someone can help us with this...

I have check my actix and can't find anything to make it "No binning". I wonder if you can use "Filter" or "Analysis Manager" to come up with something related to binning..Maybe..=)

Jerry
2013-09-09, 05:27 PM
Message binning set to '1' - If the number of messages to be averaged is set to 1, each message is placed into its own bin with the net result of no averaging of the data.

electron
2013-09-09, 06:07 PM
I tried this solution and also compared the result in Excel sheet with TEMS export . Still there was some discrepancy. Have you tried this solution practically by yourself?

Cheers
Message binning set to '1' - If the number of messages to be averaged is set to 1, each message is placed into its own bin with the net result of no averaging of the data.