anyone have some additional info on new
eband Fujitsu GX4000 ( 80GHz )

i found just mini-brochure
i attach it for general information please
add additional infos!

thx

aghilgm
2013-09-07, 07:18 PM
Fujitsu Network BroadOne GX4000 Series, a high capacity radio transport system capable of 3 Gbps transmission. Enabling quick and flexible high-capacity wireless communications, the new system can also be employed to efficiently build small cells for handling traffic surges in mobile networks. The BroadOne GX4000 Series has been deployed by STNet, Japan-based Telecommunications Company in Kagawa Prefecture.

Operating in the millimeter-wave E-band, which allows access to a wider radio frequency spectrum, the BroadOne GX4000 Series from Fujitsu uses Impulse Radio wireless technology to achieve transmission rates of 3 Gbps. In addition, given its compact and lightweight form factor, the BroadOne GX4000 Series is easy to install, and it can be employed in a host of different applications, such as providing service around waterway crossings, where it is difficult to lay fiber-optic cable, as well as for use at traffic-heavy events and for temporary radio relays.

aghilgm
2013-09-07, 07:19 PM
Of course, its new and hard to find documentation manual and software.
we have wait a bit more.

Regards,

simog72
2013-09-07, 09:58 PM
intresting..to me seems strange that new product it not able to modualte at least at 32QAM (even if we are talking of mmW)
they targeting huge band and low mods instread of multi level mods on 250/500/1000MHz band options.. suggestions?