PDA

View Full Version : Original TEMS 15.1.2

arif2011
2013-08-19, 03:19 AM
Dear ALL,,I am working on TEMS 15.1.2 and doing drive test with 6 UE's carrier locked 3 on GSM and 3 on WCDMA and have a short call script to run.Its a normal drive nothing to look for just collection of data within the specified route jst to drive @ 15KM/hr.Now i wanted to know that is there any setting in TEMS so that i can go long as i wanted without any hangup and TEMS not responding errors.Sometimes the script hang up and sometimes the TEMS....Guidence of all the members would be highly appeciated and the effieceint way of doing it as its a LBS/MPS project..THANKS ALL......

fotondiamond
2013-09-11, 06:14 AM
Is it original TEMS?

BR//
Foton

josogun2
2013-09-11, 06:47 AM
Use High capacity laptop.
Core i 7, 2.5GHz Processor, 8G RAM.
it will be ok

Atolka
2013-09-11, 06:37 PM
From expirence, more important not Processor but powerfull Descrete Graph card.

TIGRI007
2013-10-06, 04:57 AM
Dear ALL,,I am working on TEMS 15.1.2 and doing drive test with 6 UE's carrier locked 3 on GSM and 3 on WCDMA and have a short call script to run.Its a normal drive nothing to look for just collection of data within the specified route jst to drive @ 15KM/hr.Now i wanted to know that is there any setting in TEMS so that i can go long as i wanted without any hangup and TEMS not responding errors.Sometimes the script hang up and sometimes the TEMS....Guidence of all the members would be highly appeciated and the effieceint way of doing it as its a LBS/MPS project..THANKS ALL......

Try to swap logfiles as soon as possible. For example every 1 hour. Don't forget to let the Option "Clear buffer memory" in record logfile option.