PDA

View Full Version : Question TEMs Discovery 4.0.7 /TEMs Investigation 13.3 License Key Error

khurrambilal01
2013-08-13, 08:13 PM
I have installed TD 4.0.7 & TI 13.0.3 in my laptop (64-bit Windows 7).

Previously i was using both with the same key of TD 4.0.7 for GSM/WCDMA analysis.

But now whenever i connect the USB key and open TD/TI it gives error that License key not found, The same license key works fine on other laptops.
I have re-installed TD/TI multiple times (And deleted Reg as well), But still it doesn't work!

I don't want to re-install windows because it is genuine but TD/TI are not working anymore :(

Anyone can help?

Below is TD error:

Below is TI error:

hp3hp3
2013-08-13, 08:23 PM
can u see your dongle in http://localhost:1947/_int_/devices.html

u sure install drivers for your dongle?

I have installed TD 4.0.7 & TI 13.0.3 in my laptop (64-bit Windows 7).

Previously i was using both with the same key of TD 4.0.7 for GSM/WCDMA analysis.

But now whenever i connect the USB key and open TD/TI it gives error that License key not found, The same license key works fine on other laptops.
I have re-installed TD/TI multiple times (And deleted Reg as well), But still it doesn't work!

I don't want to re-install windows because it is genuine but TD/TI are not working anymore :(

Anyone can help?

Below is TD error:

Below is TI error:

www.nodongle.biz
2013-08-13, 08:30 PM
Error: H0033

Description: This error means “Communication error between the program and the local license manager.” This error can be caused by a number of things including the HASP SRM runtime is not installed properly, Personal Firewall Software blocking communication with the HASP LMS service, or another piece of software is using the same port that the HASP License License uses (port 1947)

Solution:

To troubleshooting the error follow the steps below till the cause for the error is found:

1. Open a web browser and connect to http://localhost:1947

o This is the HASP SRM Admin Control Center. If it’s possible to connect to this then the SRM Runtime is installed OK and the problem lies elsewhere and you can disregard the rest of this document

o If you get a message “page cannot be displayed” then it’s possible the SRM Runtime is not installed (go to step 2) or blocked (go to step 3 and 4)

2. Go to Start --> Run --> and type “services.msc” and press OK

o The list is alphabetical. Search for 'Sentinel Local/LDK/HASP License Manager' in the table and then check that it’s status is “Started”

o If this entry is not listed then the HASP SRM Runtime is not installed. Please reinstall it

o If the status is not “Started” check the event log for entries relating to the HASP License Manager service that will give an error message and further diagnostic information

3. Check your personal firewall software. There are many types of personal firewall software including Norton Internet Security (the Firewall is one component of this software), Zonealarm and others.

o By default most personal firewall software will request permission to allow access for the HASP Licence Manager the first time it is run. If access is allowed there will be no problems.

o If access is denied you will encounter communication problems. To resolve such problems either disable the Firewall completely (Note: this option has risks. Please contact your firewall vendor for details) or create a rule/exception in the firewall to allow the HASP Licence Manager (if there is an option to create a rule/exception based on a port number, allow port 1947)

As there are many personal firewall products on the market it is not possible to list all the ways to configure each piece of software here. Please contact your firewall vendor for details of create exceptions or rules as detailed above.

4. Check that there isn't any other application that uses HASP registered port (Port 1947). If you find such a program, disable it and run the HASP application again.

5. Also, try uninstalling/reinstalling the HASP Driver (v6.55) [Kindly refer to the attached doc.]

To check which service uses port 1947 do the following:

1- Open command-prompt.

2- Type: CDocuments and Settingsuame>netstat -a -b

3- Right-Click --> Find --> 1947

4- Check if 'hasplms.exe' is using port 1947 or not.

hp3hp3
2013-08-13, 08:37 PM
try install hasp drivers again

http://www.4shared.com/rar/IjRu5UOo/haspdinst_59.html ver 5.9
http://www.4shared.com/rar/VOuwVuny/haspdinst_623.html ver 6.23
http://www.4shared.com/rar/C58jEnSH/haspdinst_656.html ver 6.56

khurrambilal01
2013-08-14, 03:28 PM
Error: H0033

Description: This error means “Communication error between the program and the local license manager.” This error can be caused by a number of things including the HASP SRM runtime is not installed properly, Personal Firewall Software blocking communication with the HASP LMS service, or another piece of software is using the same port that the HASP License License uses (port 1947)

Solution:

To troubleshooting the error follow the steps below till the cause for the error is found:

1. Open a web browser and connect to http://localhost:1947

o This is the HASP SRM Admin Control Center. If it’s possible to connect to this then the SRM Runtime is installed OK and the problem lies elsewhere and you can disregard the rest of this document

o If you get a message “page cannot be displayed” then it’s possible the SRM Runtime is not installed (go to step 2) or blocked (go to step 3 and 4)

2. Go to Start --> Run --> and type “services.msc” and press OK

o The list is alphabetical. Search for 'Sentinel Local/LDK/HASP License Manager' in the table and then check that it’s status is “Started”

o If this entry is not listed then the HASP SRM Runtime is not installed. Please reinstall it

o If the status is not “Started” check the event log for entries relating to the HASP License Manager service that will give an error message and further diagnostic information

3. Check your personal firewall software. There are many types of personal firewall software including Norton Internet Security (the Firewall is one component of this software), Zonealarm and others.

o By default most personal firewall software will request permission to allow access for the HASP Licence Manager the first time it is run. If access is allowed there will be no problems.

o If access is denied you will encounter communication problems. To resolve such problems either disable the Firewall completely (Note: this option has risks. Please contact your firewall vendor for details) or create a rule/exception in the firewall to allow the HASP Licence Manager (if there is an option to create a rule/exception based on a port number, allow port 1947)

As there are many personal firewall products on the market it is not possible to list all the ways to configure each piece of software here. Please contact your firewall vendor for details of create exceptions or rules as detailed above.

4. Check that there isn't any other application that uses HASP registered port (Port 1947). If you find such a program, disable it and run the HASP application again.

5. Also, try uninstalling/reinstalling the HASP Driver (v6.55) [Kindly refer to the attached doc.]

To check which service uses port 1947 do the following:

1- Open command-prompt.

2- Type: CDocuments and Settingsuame>netstat -a -b

3- Right-Click --> Find --> 1947

4- Check if 'hasplms.exe' is using port 1947 or not.

Thanks you www.nodongle.biz (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?57565-www-nodongle-biz);
I checked in Services.msc; the status was not started, I reserved port 1947 in Kaspersky port management for HASP key and changed the settings in Services.msc to "automatic", restarted my laptop and it started working!

Really appreciate your kind support :)
:handshake
Kind regards,
Khurram

hieuphong
2013-12-26, 04:58 PM
It's Very simple. I have ran emulator Nemo analyzer 6.1 and tems investigation 10 or tems discovery.
I can fix error what you meet.