PDA

View Full Version : Question Display footfrint of 1 cell

Weiland86
2013-08-10, 03:56 AM
Hello guys,

I need your support urgently, how can I display the footprint of 1 cell does not matter if is 1st, 2nd or Nth best server what i want to see is all his coverage till the devices does not sense his signal anymore.

Thanks in advance

sonerss
2013-08-14, 02:46 AM
Hi Weiland86

You can do this with scanner values.

Hello guys,

I need your support urgently, how can I display the footprint of 1 cell does not matter if is 1st, 2nd or Nth best server what i want to see is all his coverage till the devices does not sense his signal anymore.

Thanks in advance

Weiland86
2013-08-14, 04:38 AM
Hello,

I have already tried using a query filtering certain SC and after displaying the Nth best servers... but this is not efficient, another post processing tools such as assistant from huawei provide this feature in a very easy way you only select the sector and select display cell coverage and that's it.... you will see the whole footprint of this cell according DT.

I don't know what do you mean this can be done with scanner values? how can i do it?

BR,
Weiland

patek1968
2013-08-23, 02:27 PM
Hello guys,I need your support urgently, how can I display the footprint of 1 cell does not matter if is 1st, 2nd or Nth best server what i want to see is all his coverage till the devices does not sense his signal anymore.Thanks in advance3G UMTS>Pilot Measurement>CPICH_Allsets_UE_EcNo_For_SC or CPICH_Allsets_UE_RSCP_For_SC..Hope it helps

Weiland86
2013-08-23, 04:19 PM
Thanks buddy,

That is what I was looking for :) , although I was needing it around to 2 weeks ago :P thanks anyways.

BR,
Weiland

electron
2013-08-23, 07:17 PM
U can use Actix Spot lite for your purpose. It will generate snap shot for each cell and showing all samples for all loaded log file for specific cell . It is definitely what you are looking for

Cheers
Hello,

I have already tried using a query filtering certain SC and after displaying the Nth best servers... but this is not efficient, another post processing tools such as assistant from huawei provide this feature in a very easy way you only select the sector and select display cell coverage and that's it.... you will see the whole footprint of this cell according DT.

I don't know what do you mean this can be done with scanner values? how can i do it?

BR,
Weiland

dacoder
2013-08-24, 09:19 PM
3G UMTS>Pilot Measurement>CPICH_Allsets_UE_EcNo_For_SC or CPICH_Allsets_UE_RSCP_For_SC..Hope it helps
and for 2G?
thanks

patek1968
2013-08-29, 12:27 PM
and for 2G?
thanks
I think its Downlink>ServeRxLevelSub_by_ARFCN for Bcch coverage