PDA

View Full Version : When U need FORTE to MML cmds in New Frequency Plans

msgarache
2013-07-22, 09:19 AM
I created this macro to map Excell manual files exported by FORTE (from SCHEMA) to MML commands needed for E******* BSCs when doing frequency retunes and you can't use the CNA script.

The MML commands to map the new frequency plan are created utilizing the current Channel allocation. Temporal ARFCNs to avoid fails are used, thanks to Ing. Jose miguel Tapia for that contribution to the E******* RF community.

The current channel group frequency allocation can be taking directly from the Excell file created by Xeus Pro when importing the BScs prints (a sheet call "Xeus_Current_CHGR" corresponf to the same fields used by Xeus Pro in the sheet CHGR so you can use that directly into this macro copying your network current values).

The macro can be downloaded from the following direction:

http://www.4shared.com/file/WtSqjLMA/Forte2MMLScript.html

In this version I haven't included yet the BALs update needed after the frequency changes since I assume you are using Xeus Pro, the MML corrections for BALs can be generated from it (after doing the frequency changes you get the prints and run the BALs update!).

If you don't have Xeus Pro you can fill the values for the current frequency used in the sheet "Xeus_Current_CHGR".
You can get the current frequency used by some other means to fill the fields used in that sheet.

That it is. Thanks are welcome through this page.

Dr. Marvin Sanchez Garache
PhD. in Radiocommunication Systems (from KTH).