PDA

View Full Version : 15 Reputation

joshia
2013-07-04, 01:56 AM
Dear Respected Member,

I hope you all are doing well. I have just now registered in this forum, just wondering if you all be kind enough to guide me how to obtain Reputation point. and would there be any opportunity from your end to provide me some reputation point. I urgently need to read some reading materials. this is very urgent, as I have some exam very soon. I hope if not all than some of you will be really kind enough to help me in this very moment. I am looking forward to get some help.

Kind Regards

Joshia

blackcsc
2013-07-04, 10:19 AM
I need reputation as well, hopefully someone can help us on this =D

wilmer
2013-07-15, 07:21 PM
same here.. i badly needed some pathloss 4.0 program but i need to have 15 reputation points for me to be able to download attachment. i hope someone can guide us in obtaining reputation points ^_^

nupong
2013-07-16, 12:12 PM
Keep posting some useful materials and you will be there in one day

prophet87
2013-07-30, 04:15 AM
I am also new to this forum. Can anyone provide a link about reputation points?

Banszi
2013-08-07, 08:18 PM
This is a summary that I hope will help new members like me:
To download a attachment you need to become a member (junior member -> member). You also need credits.

To become a Member you need:
- At least 1 post,
- reputation greater than 15,
- registered time greater than 3 days

Reputation System:
By default you have 10 reputation posts. You can gain points by creating posts that other people thank for. The amount of reputation posts depends on their reputation power.

Credits:
How to earn credits:
- one post will add 1 credit;
- one thread will add 2 credits;
- other user download a attachment in your post will add 3 credits
- for each 100 views you get 10 credits
- each day you are loged in to this forum will get you credits (the more days in a row the more you get)

TL;DR: Create posts with useful stuff that people need. :)

All the information is in the Announcements:
Reputation system:
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?2753-Reputation-System
Credit System:
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?10392-Credit-System-and-Download-Priviledges

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Banszi

william.dg08
2013-08-08, 08:05 AM
Share something interesting about 3G or LTE here in the forum.

Zeokey88
2014-01-07, 01:00 PM
hello nice to meet you all.
it's my first posting in this forum at all.
yeah,. im same with you all in this thread, so if we want to get some reputation it should be share something ?? or just a post (i mean the post/thread just an article)

marunachalam11
2014-01-08, 03:36 PM
I just joined today and i am very much interested in LTE and LTE A, will share some documents which i feel interesting.... start remembering my name :-)

ptt3i
2014-01-10, 07:39 PM
Dear Respected Member,

I hope you all are doing well. I have just now registered in this forum, just wondering if you all be kind enough to guide me how to obtain Reputation point. and would there be any opportunity from your end to provide me some reputation point. I urgently need to read some reading materials. this is very urgent, as I have some exam very soon. I hope if not all than some of you will be really kind enough to help me in this very moment. I am looking forward to get some help.

Kind Regards

Joshia

Share is to be shared!
:D

Please share more and more useful documents in this forum to get more and more reputation in order to become an offical member.

BRs,
ptt3i.

Stok3d
2014-01-11, 01:11 AM
I'm also new, shared twice so far, but find myself giving people +rep. I'm curious, by my adding to other's rep am I in effect taking it away from myself and handing over to them? I love giving proper appreciation for others work, but I believe my reaching +15 will take forever if so. Actually, I'll probably be stuck at zero as I give +rep more than I post...