PDA

View Full Version : Question pausing while record log

capcipcup
2013-06-30, 12:29 AM
Dear expert

record a log file using the pause gives me results not as I expected

what i want is when i do walk 2 and walk 4 i don't want record any data, so i pause recording

log recorded

but it's not give me a result as i want it

log played

any idea how this route should be record ?

stilloboy
2013-06-30, 07:58 PM
@capcipcup

If I get you right, it is simply not possible that both displays are for the same logfile, while recording it and playing it back. However, it is especially not advisable, for voice calls, to pause while recording. Most likely this would result in dropped calls along the way. In my opinion, the best route is probably
Walk 2 -->Walk 3 --> (stop recording during) walk 4 --> (start recording again from) walk 5

capcipcup
2013-07-01, 12:54 PM
I did pause cause i want have only one log file

@capcipcup

If I get you right, it is simply not possible that both displays are for the same logfile, while recording it and playing it back. However, it is especially not advisable, for voice calls, to pause while recording. Most likely this would result in dropped calls along the way. In my opinion, the best route is probably
Walk 2 -->Walk 3 --> (stop recording during) walk 4 --> (start recording again from) walk 5

capcipcup
2013-07-05, 03:48 PM
need help master

stilloboy
2013-07-06, 06:38 PM
Well, in that case, if you can tolerate the dropped calls, try this route:

(Start recording from) Walk 2 --> walk 3 --> (pause during) walk 4 --> (unpause before) walk 5

This way you get to avoid 1 pause recording.

capcipcup
2013-07-07, 05:28 PM
yes i can do that...but it could make overlaping measurement data beetwen walk 1 and walk 2, and i dont want that overlap
that's why i tried to pause for walk 2

thanks for advice

Well, in that case, if you can tolerate the dropped calls, try this route:

(Start recording from) Walk 2 --> walk 3 --> (pause during) walk 4 --> (unpause before) walk 5

This way you get to avoid 1 pause recording.

stilloboy
2013-07-07, 10:58 PM
yes i can do that...but it could make overlaping measurement data beetwen walk 1 and walk 2, and i dont want that overlap
that's why i tried to pause for walk 2

thanks for advice
I wouldn't record during walk 1, if I were you. This way you don't get any overlapping data

capcipcup
2013-07-11, 12:33 AM
I wouldn't record during walk 1, if I were you. This way you don't get any overlapping data

but can i still pause on walk 4 ? and continue with walk 5