PDA

View Full Version : Question "Commit confirmed" in Huawei NodeB

tikozo
2013-06-29, 02:34 AM
Hi experts,

Anyone know if in NodeB Huawei we have a feature to confirm after any modification?
For example : upload xml script (run "SET CFGFILEENB" , reset NodeB) and if we not confirm using command , the NodeB rollback old configuration automatically after "x" minutes.

Thanks a lot
Tikozo

thuti
2013-07-06, 02:33 PM
Hi experts,

Anyone know if in NodeB Huawei we have a feature to confirm after any modification?
For example : upload xml script (run "SET CFGFILEENB" , reset NodeB) and if we not confirm using command , the NodeB rollback old configuration automatically after "x" minutes.

Thanks a lot
Tikozo

When NodeB has OML link, engineer in OMC can upload NodeBCfg.xml to NodeB from M2000. After that, you must login NodeB and use command SET CFGFILEENB to set-up new file config for NodeB. Then, you must reset NodeB to see changed state.

Have fun :D

nanangbobo
2013-07-08, 01:37 AM
Hi Friend,

Your command take effect after the command executed and operation display success messages, from your example you can choose reset mode "immedietly" or "later" from set "enable flag" parameter.

may its useful:)

tikozo
2013-07-09, 10:00 PM
Thanks thuti and nanangbobo.

But i can rollback to old NodeBCfg.xml after X minutes?
For example : If i apply the new NodeBCfg.xml to change NodeB's RNC and lost O&M channel .... The NodeB can automatically run old NodeBCfg.xml?

nanangbobo
2013-07-11, 03:32 PM
Hi tikozo,there is only one active configuration that running, old configuration automatically deleted after you success SET CFGFILENB. i recommend before change configuration better you backup xml file by command BKP CFGFILE, then save it to your storage, it'll be useful if you plan fallback..may its useful :)