PDA

View Full Version : ATDI ICS TELECOM COVERAGE CALCULATION

aghilgm
2013-06-14, 08:59 PM
Guys,

During ICS UHF Planning with some base stations (Omni Antenna) and remote stations (Yagi Antenna) , i wonder how we can calculate the coverage area for all the imported points.
We can select base stations manually and activate them then calculate coverage of them.this is good.
but i am looking for a way that ICS Telecom itself select the base stations automatically and calculate the widest coverage area with the minimum base stations.
is there a way for ICS Telecom to do So ?
please let me have your Ideas.

probabaja
2013-06-17, 02:53 AM
Read this tutorial: DVB-H network design (http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?33096-DVB-H-tutorial-from-ATDI&p=196445&viewfull=1#post196445)
Try Best server method

baha
2013-12-01, 04:56 AM
Use subscriber parenting option of ICS Telecom. Sites (i.e. stations) paring with more subscribers are sites that you need to pay attentions to.

Guys,

During ICS UHF Planning with some base stations (Omni Antenna) and remote stations (Yagi Antenna) , i wonder how we can calculate the coverage area for all the imported points.
We can select base stations manually and activate them then calculate coverage of them.this is good.
but i am looking for a way that ICS Telecom itself select the base stations automatically and calculate the widest coverage area with the minimum base stations.
is there a way for ICS Telecom to do So ?
please let me have your Ideas.