PDA

View Full Version : how to export tems and nemo logfile to Google Earth Pro

GSM_Huawei
2009-03-14, 05:49 PM
every man on forum help me "how to export tems and nemo logfile to Google Earth Pro".

justdream
2009-03-14, 06:06 PM
Export long, lat, Rxlev from your log file to text file

then from google earth Pro: file/ open....let the file type be all files

Aafter that, you will get new window....next, indicate which column describes lat ans which for long...then back...Finish

hassen
2009-03-14, 06:10 PM
every man on forum help me "how to export tems and nemo logfile to Google Earth Pro".
from TEMS export to .tab " long, lat,Rxlev"
from Mapinfo use application that you can find it on forum " mapinfo to google earth "

br haassen

venom
2009-03-14, 06:35 PM
from TEMS export to .tab " long, lat,Rxlev"
from Mapinfo use application that you can find it on forum " mapinfo to google earth "

br haassen

Hassen has already told you the way, but there are always different ways to do it, many tools are available here, GE Converter (AEXIO), MapInfo to Google Earth and GEScene. They all can be used to do the job for you !!

I personally like GEScene which will help you to take the Google Image in Mapinfo, so if you follow the Hassen steps (Export Lat, long, rxlev or rxqual or watever parameter you want to view) then you can also view in Google Earth or if you use GEScene then you can view the same thing in MapInfo with Google Earth Image behind your drive :)

shahram
2009-03-19, 08:27 PM
mapinfo 2 google earth won't work,
this mbx just convert vectors not the rasters!!

venom
2009-03-20, 12:44 AM
mapinfo 2 google earth won't work,
this mbx just convert vectors not the rasters!!

i'll provide you the Google utility for Mapinfo bruv, dont worry

for NEMO, use NEMO EXPORT WIZARD, search here and you'll find it :)

export the parameters in EXCEL and plot it in mapinfo, draw thematic as required, cheers

saullow
2009-04-04, 04:45 AM
i'll provide you the Google utility for Mapinfo bruv, dont worry

for NEMO, use NEMO EXPORT WIZARD, search here and you'll find it :)

export the parameters in EXCEL and plot it in mapinfo, draw thematic as required, cheers

Thanks!! Very useful!