PDA

View Full Version : Question PS Power and ULIUB Congestion (Huwaei)

dah.
2013-05-19, 06:49 PM
Hello

we have a low HDDPA and PS RAB_Setup_Success Rate du to Power ane IUBUL congestion, if you have any idea documentation about how to solve these problems.

we Have 8 Mb in IUB bandwith (ATM) and ULIUB utilisation Ratio is < 50%

Power config:
Max Transmit power=346
Min Transmit power=313
PCPICH Transmit power= 330

babak1349
2013-05-19, 07:44 PM
Hello, If I understood you correctly, you are saying that: PCPICHPower= 33 dBm MaxTxPower=34.6 dBm You should also consider the power for PSCH, SSCH, BCH, AICH and so on.... (common channels) There for you might use almost 4 watts for common channels and no power left for even your R'99 while HSDPA is using available power I think first thing is to check your power limitation like as the following parameters MaxTxPower (I expected to see this parameter between 43~46 dBm or 20~40 Watts) Also check the allocated power for common channels You need to check as well: DlCellTotalThd Cheers DlCellTotalThd
Hello we have a low HDDPA and PS RAB_Setup_Success Rate du to Power ane IUBUL congestion, if you have any idea documentation about how to solve these problems. we Have 8 Mb in IUB bandwith (ATM) and ULIUB utilisation Ratio is < 50% Power config: Max Transmit power=346 Min Transmit power=313 PCPICH Transmit power= 330