PDA

View Full Version : Debate To Senior Members and Administrators or All Members

PETER1234567
2013-05-16, 01:52 PM
Dear Sir

Iam Using Finetopix From Last One Month.While i have shared someusefull softwares without password my thread move to forbidden city or unhide.
While i have Discuss the same softwares with other members on another websites they are asking for $$$$$.
But according to Finetopix forum rules Peoples are banned while they are asking For Money.But someone who are intrested to share some usefull softwares to all the Peoples they gave got the warning Message to be Banned.

So pls Suggest the Adminstrators i have usefull stuff for share But Fear Of Banning.

babak1349
2013-05-16, 02:21 PM
Hi,
I am member as well. Some people the way sharing ,in most of cases, shows they are after money. I had some posts which moved to forbidden city for a while I don't have had access to them
This requirement of forum for safety imposes limited access to forbidden city. I don't think any member wants something happen to the best forum and gets shut down.
If your post is not deleted due safety reason, you might have access to your thread and see what massages are going around.
If your thread is valuable , people gives you reputation and after posting 200 posts and having 200 reputation and 2 months member ship you will be promoted to senior level. Reason is clear because some member normally with low number of posts coming and share some tools with limited access and then asking to be contacted and then asking for money. Even I had a case he was asking to install a tool and he could have access to my machine So sme people are causing trouble and putting us in high risks and they are thieves. So what shall we do ?
I know you are frustrated to have full access but you need to be patient and post valuable things and then get promoted
Try to understand what older members are saying we don't want to loose finetopix

Cheers

Dear Sir

Iam Using Finetopix From Last One Month.While i have shared someusefull softwares without password my thread move to forbidden city or unhide.
While i have Discuss the same softwares with other members on another websites they are asking for $$$$$.
But according to Finetopix forum rules Peoples are banned while they are asking For Money.But someone who are intrested to share some usefull softwares to all the Peoples they gave got the warning Message to be Banned.

So pls Suggest the Adminstrators i have usefull stuff for share But Fear Of Banning.

Piojo
2013-05-16, 03:50 PM
Hi pals,

In the history there are a lots of forbidden cities to visit.

Here in the americas I can remember a couple of that. Jauja and the ceasares lost city. Both are places here fullfill of gold and pleasure expecting tired surveyors for his rest.

In the spanish colonization of americas, tired survayors was died survayors. And I suppost, the ones that reachit that forbidden cities found some different sensation of make your objective.

Today our lives are some like easy. Try to reach forbidden city posting isnt a elegant way. I understand that chinese forbidden city are totally different of my idea of medieval american forbidden citiy(es), but I think the idea is the same.

Best regards,

babak1349
2013-05-16, 04:36 PM
Hola,
que tal? Ahorita estas en china. so take it easy and respect the forum' rules. It is not realy easy but we should accept there isa logic behind
Just keep posting and hopefully you can get the map to El Derado

cheers

Hi pals,

In the history there are a lots of forbidden cities to visit.

Here in the americas I can remember a couple of that. Jauja and the ceasares lost city. Both are places here fullfill of gold and pleasure expecting tired surveyors for his rest.

In the spanish colonization of americas, tired survayors was died survayors. And I suppost, the ones that reachit that forbidden cities found some different sensation of make your objective.

Today our lives are some like easy. Try to reach forbidden city posting isnt a elegant way. I understand that chinese forbidden city are totally different of my idea of medieval american forbidden citiy(es), but I think the idea is the same.

Best regards,

Piojo
2013-05-16, 04:59 PM
Hi babak,

El dorado its a movie invention to show us that forbidden cities are reachable singing a song. The reach of happines I think are hareder of that.

Disney movies shows a dancing cinderella instead working one from perrault or grimm brother tales. Chinesse forbidden city are close of thise second group of tales.

I hpe you well, best regards,

indiaco
2013-05-21, 05:39 AM
I donno what have you been taking, but I must insist that you share some of that....

;)