PDA

View Full Version : Data Offloading to WiFi

eng.gang
2013-05-02, 07:46 PM
Hello All,
AnybI would like to discuss WLC accounting messages scenarios on cisco equipment for different scenarios. ody worked on Data offloading to WiFi? Please contact me via a private message

Thanks.

harrypotter
2013-05-03, 09:32 AM
why you cant discuss in the forum? we share knowledge here, and learn from each other.

eng.gang
2013-05-03, 06:12 PM
Fine, if nobody replies I assume nobody knows nothing about this :)

harrypotter
2013-05-04, 08:16 AM
if that is the way you think, your lost. nobody will help you here. We share knowledge here for everyone.

eng.gang
2013-05-27, 09:53 PM
If it is company confidential I prefer not to discuss on forum. that is the way you think is not efficient. There are times to share info and times not to share info.
In fact that way you lose as well.

eng.gang
2013-05-27, 09:55 PM
From this forum I got reply only once. So it depends on people how active they use and how willingly they want to help. Usually they help on publicly and widely known facts.

If nobody wants to talk on WLC messages, in private we can talk on indoor positioning systems publicly so, everybody can learn whatever already known.

desi_larka
2013-05-31, 02:25 PM
I would like to discuss , please message me

From this forum I got reply only once. So it depends on people how active they use and how willingly they want to help. Usually they help on publicly and widely known facts.

If nobody wants to talk on WLC messages, in private we can talk on indoor positioning systems publicly so, everybody can learn whatever already known.