PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything wrong with Reputation counting?

babak1349
2013-04-20, 03:26 PM
Hello,
Recently I noticed that my at least 7-8 received reputations haven't been counted and it stuck on 181?!!
Could Administrator please check the counting Reputation function works OK?
Even if you go to "community" >> "thanks/ like Statistics", it seems it doesn't updated properly
It is important as we need get REP to have access to higher level

Best Regards

GEZA
2013-04-21, 02:18 PM
"Thanks for this post" will not increase your reputation, it's just a indication that how many peope thank you for the post, it doesn't mean this post is help, if you think this post is helpful, you can click "YES" icon after "Did you find this post helpful?, it will increase poster's reputation by 1.

babak1349
2013-04-21, 03:05 PM
Hello Geza,
Thanks for reply I understand what you are saying. But till now I was thinking by clicking "thanks for this post" I add to people "reputation" I notice there is also "Start" button which add to user, reputation. Maybe there are people like me and get confused
Is it possible to add a "text" in front of "Star icon" to show " add Reputation"? I think that would be a proper way of showing users what they want to do Saying Just thanks or value the post . Normally users go to END of the post after finishing content So I don't think in the upper-right part of "post" is good location to do so Except if there is any comments

Thank you very much for clarification

cheers