PDA

View Full Version : ATDI - setup coverage in specific Point Imported from .shp

luca.b
2013-04-19, 11:59 PM
Anyone has an idea how to make a coverage simulation in specific Point Imported from .shp? my desire is to have in a specific point a field received from every station available. thank you very much.
Do you believe ATDI could make this simulation?

probabaja
2013-04-20, 04:10 PM
Create subscriber database.
Subscriber-analysis-subscribers covered

luca.b
2013-04-22, 09:46 PM
Create subscriber database.
Subscriber-analysis-subscribers covered

my desire is calculate the power sum of the field in a specif point (broadcast service). how can i create a Subscriber db from point stored in .kml file?

probabaja
2013-04-23, 04:38 AM
How to create subscriber db from kml file (A.T.D.I)
Deactivate all stations
Import points from kml (Import - on map station - from GE kml file)
Create subscriber db (Database-Subscriber db-Sub db config, New link: example test.sur, Open, select db with double click)
Export stations to subscriber db (Databese-Subscriber db-Export stations to subscriber db)
Open db and select all subscribers (Databese-Subscriber db-Subscriber db manager, select all)
Delete all stations imported from kml

luca.b
2013-04-23, 06:52 PM
How to create subscriber db from kml file (A.T.D.I)
Deactivate all stations
Import points from kml (Import - on map station - from GE kml file)
Create subscriber db (Database-Subscriber db-Sub db config, New link: example test.sur, Open, select db with double click)
Export stations to subscriber db (Databese-Subscriber db-Export stations to subscriber db)
Open db and select all subscribers (Databese-Subscriber db-Subscriber db manager, select all)
Delete all stations imported from kml

Really thank you for the info. Now i am able to create a db of subscriber from point stored as .kml and make the analysis Thank you. However clicking "Subscriber-analysis-subscribers covered" I obtain the total FSR dbuV/m and Pr dbm on a specific subscriber, i have to manually repeate the analysis N-time to obtain the single cotribution of a single trasmitter.. uff..

luca.b
2013-04-23, 10:08 PM
I add one more functionality that i discoverd just now: it's possibile to obtain the single cotribution of a single trasmitter in a specific point modeled as subscriber (like probabaja in last post explain) simply clicking: Subscriber - Point to point - All Server -- Omni directional antenna.

Now i will try to find a way to obtain not only FSR dbuV/m and Pr dbm but also TOA
regards