PDA

View Full Version : Excel Macro

RF engineer
2009-03-09, 11:24 PM
Do any one has idea how to create excel macro to show worse cell in KPI. such as doc to learn how to create macro or already ready macro
thanks

davidbrayan
2009-03-09, 11:49 PM
its quite easy to edit and customize any related macro according to our specific requirements.
you can start with editing existing macros to modify their behavior and by learning what made that modification.
once you learn editing and the commands used in macros, you can write your own.
to view already existing macro codes,
open any workbook with macros.
enable macros if disabled.
now goto View>Macros>View Macros
in office 2007

you need to learn logic and excel commands to compile them into one macro to make your work alot easier and faster.

send me your query with what raw data you have and in which format and what is the output required,maybe i can do something for you in my free time.with a process document regarding how to do it.

BR
db

RF engineer
2009-03-10, 12:17 AM
Thanks a lot for your support Now i don' have any statistic tomorrow i will send you the statistc but i would like to give me doc or procedure for beginner how to created for example take KPI contain CDR,SDCCH drop,immediate assignment success rate,HOSR and congestion as example.
BR

anita_2k
2009-03-10, 01:30 AM
Hi, I am also in need of a macro tool to interpret NSN OSS **** data (**** in excel format) to interpret CE Utilization, HSDPA performance, admission control etc.. to be able to crosscheck with RF related issues (drop, fail cause). Also, to be able to interpret as well NSN 2G and 3G parameters. Please share, anyone there.

regards...Anne

venom
2009-03-10, 02:21 AM
it is always good to take help but i prefer to help myself first and come up with more questions like if u r trying to edit any code and u need assistance with it then it is better to ask other ppl experiences !

www.scribd.com is a good source of finding tutorials on MACROs

RF engineer
2009-03-10, 11:03 PM
Dear davidbrayan
the attach is the KPI stat .
Thanks

davidbrayan
2009-03-11, 03:55 PM
this is the compiled or the output you need i think

where is the raw data?

BR
db

Dear davidbrayan
the attach is the KPI stat .
Thanks

RF engineer
2009-03-11, 04:20 PM
Dear
This the raw data as percentage.
BR

NILCTG
2009-03-11, 04:26 PM
it is always good to take help but i prefer to help myself first and come up with more questions like if u r trying to edit any code and u need assistance with it then it is better to ask other ppl experiences !

www.scribd.com is a good source of finding tutorials on MACROs

I totally agree with Iccengr. This a very general opinion, its not related to any posting in this thread, so my request to everyone, please dont be offended. I dont mean to disrespect anyone, but whenever I see people asking questions for which answers are posted in this forum/available in the net or in elementary documents, to me that means the requester is not a serious guy. If I remember it correctly, for such situations, one of the legend in Reversing community "FRAVIA", once said help only "professionals & learners, you can identify if the requester is a learner from his question". I know some of the members fo the forum was also members in Woodmann's/Fravia's/other important forums. They surely know what we are discussing about.

kokoeg
2009-03-13, 03:39 AM
Do any one has idea how to create excel macro to show worse cell in KPI. such as doc to learn how to create macro or already ready macro
thanks

check this file

mysun98
2009-03-13, 09:18 AM
thanks But i don't know how to do

satubintang
2009-03-13, 09:39 AM
i have it for 2G performance.

Hi, I am also in need of a macro tool to interpret NSN OSS **** data (**** in excel format) to interpret CE Utilization, HSDPA performance, admission control etc.. to be able to crosscheck with RF related issues (drop, fail cause). Also, to be able to interpret as well NSN 2G and 3G parameters. Please share, anyone there.

regards...Anne

maasricht
2009-04-16, 03:49 PM
i have it for 2G performance.

Can you share with me for xml ****?

IHABNSN
2009-04-17, 05:14 AM
can we share experience or some one help to make one macro enable us to express the KPI using Access DB

Swami
2009-04-17, 08:03 PM
In Excel you use the recording function to create Macro for repeated activities. with simple modification it will be ready for run other data.

RNONards
2010-05-04, 12:50 AM
I totally agree with Iccengr. This a very general opinion, its not related to any posting in this thread, so my request to everyone, please dont be offended. I dont mean to disrespect anyone, but whenever I see people asking questions for which answers are posted in this forum/available in the net or in elementary documents, to me that means the requester is not a serious guy. If I remember it correctly, for such situations, one of the legend in Reversing community "FRAVIA", once said help only "professionals & learners, you can identify if the requester is a learner from his question". I know some of the members fo the forum was also members in Woodmann's/Fravia's/other important forums. They surely know what we are discussing about.

Good point buddy!!Don't just rely on others.

freakturd06
2010-05-04, 01:25 AM
Read this might help.

http://www.4shared.com/file/A1jwO0kg/Excel-Macro-Training_Creating_.html