PDA

View Full Version : Question message drop call cause i.e. network release

jodurt
2013-04-04, 10:32 AM
Hi expert

I need to know reason of drop call message from nemo outdoor show "releaseCause : unspecified" and Dropped call (i.e. network release).
what is "i.e. network release" and "releaseCause : unspecified" ?. anybody please help me
thank you 32154

babak1349
2013-04-04, 03:39 PM
Hello,
there are 2 type of releases:
1) Utran generated
2) CN generated

Utran generated is related to RNC/ Cells/ nodeBs It includes Radio part for one side which you are looking at
CN generated it is related to Core Network.Core network initiating the Iu release so in your case it is network nad you don't have any visibility on core side through Drive test you can see Disconnect with Network release but in Radio part (RRC) you can see specified Simply RNC doesn't know what is the reason. "Unspecified" Could be due unknown reason in RNC as well for example a module problem in RNC side

It is better to run trace on Iu and also core network if the drop call happens most of the time and see what you can get in Iu and core side

Cheers

jodurt
2013-04-05, 11:23 AM
Hi babak1349 (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?24711-babak1349)

Many thank
for this case we can solve drop call or not?.If that area coverage is good

Hello,
there are 2 type of releases:
1) Utran generated
2) CN generated

Utran generated is related to RNC/ Cells/ nodeBs It includes Radio part for one side which you are looking at
CN generated it is related to Core Network.Core network initiating the Iu release so in your case it is network nad you don't have any visibility on core side through Drive test you can see Disconnect with Network release but in Radio part (RRC) you can see specified Simply RNC doesn't know what is the reason. "Unspecified" Could be due unknown reason in RNC as well for example a module problem in RNC side

It is better to run trace on Iu and also core network if the drop call happens most of the time and see what you can get in Iu and core side

Cheers