PDA

View Full Version : MTH800 + SRM1000 Repeater mode

ipavan
2013-03-22, 06:25 PM
Does the SRM1000 have repeater mode? People say it doesn't have it, but somebody said in a video on the internet that it is possible after a upgrade of the radio, is that correct?

Also in my MTH800 that has only firmware version 5369 it has in the config folder something thats called repeater mode, when i put it on it says "available repeater will be used" and then the repeater symbol starts to blink in the top right hand corner. I don't think this is a real repeater mode since another radio i saw that had repeater mode doesn't had it in the config folder and the symbol was not blinking, and also it doesn't said "available repeater will be used" instead it said something like "Repeater mode on" So does anybody know anything about this. And what is my repeater mode for if its not a real repeater mode?

And i answer again this question because nobody has been able or wanting to tell me which software version my MTH800´s firmware needs for programming, the firmware version in my MTH800 is R07.000.5369. Anybody know which software version i need for programming my radio?

Thanks for some answers, i would really appreciate it.

Regards.

-bup-
2013-03-23, 04:50 AM
Hi,

I was not aware of any mods to enable repeater mode for SRM1000, do you have any links ?

MTH800 'repeater mode' allows radio to use DMO repeater, but not being repeater itself !

Why not upgrading your actual radio's firmware to use newer CPS release ?
FW 5369 should be between MR5.2.x and MR5.3, so you should try CPS R6x.285.01 or R6x.310.01