PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help in Cdma 20001x data user estimation

shankarprasai
2013-03-06, 03:48 PM
Dear all

We are operating CDMA 20001x huawei system.BSC version 6680 and BTS version BTS3606CE and BTS3606E .

PPP License 4000 and 60000 data subs license in AAA.
Present Registered data users in AAA 35000
Present Activated data subscriber in AAA 15000

All BTS's are configured with S 3/3/3 carriers and 5 E1 transmission link in each BTS.

How many data subscriber and seed supported by BTS with S 3/3/3 configuration simultaneously?

How many R -UIM card can we distribute in area with S 3/3/3 configured BTS?

I want to connect my BSC remotely through internet and i know the User name and password of BSC and BAM.how can i login in BSC ?

we are getting complain regarding slow data problem from customer although the resoureces are ideal.How can we optimize the data network.

Please answer the above query and document related with it.

T_ADD
2013-03-06, 06:11 PM
Dear all

We are operating CDMA 20001x huawei system.BSC version 6680 and BTS version BTS3606CE and BTS3606E .

PPP License 4000 and 60000 data subs license in AAA.
Present Registered data users in AAA 35000
Present Activated data subscriber in AAA 15000

All BTS's are configured with S 3/3/3 carriers and 5 E1 transmission link in each BTS.

How many data subscriber and seed supported by BTS with S 3/3/3 configuration simultaneously?

*depends on channel card. Refer to BTS manuals*

How many R -UIM card can we distribute in area with S 3/3/3 configured BTS?

*Infinite? That would depend on the number of phones you will sell in that area. Not really a valid question :)*

I want to connect my BSC remotely through internet and i know the User name and password of BSC and BAM.how can i login in BSC ?

*You can setup a vpn server which has a net connection and a connection to your omc LAN. Google for details*

we are getting complain regarding slow data problem from customer although the resources are ideal.How can we optimize the data network.

*BER? Radio link quality? RF resources? Many things...*

Please answer the above query and document related with it.

*Seriously, you can't demand answers and expect to get them next moment, although we'd love to. There are many things you asking most if them would just require simple reading. So I guess you should get started away. Times a wasting....:)*

Sent from my ADR6300